IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think County and St Johnstone are our only two games pre-split that could be considered winnable, and we've got four away games and two home.

We should have two home (St Johnstone and County) and three away ('Well, Dundee and Thistle) after the split, all of which are winnable unless we have a post-split collapse like last season. 

Another eight or nine points should be enough, but we are well capable of fucking it and having a horrendous spell again. 

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I think County and St Johnstone are our only two games pre-split that could be considered winnable, and we've got four away games and two home.

We should have two home (St Johnstone and County) and three away ('Well, Dundee and Thistle) after the split, all of which are winnable unless we have a post-split collapse like last season. 

Another eight or nine points should be enough, but we are well capable of fucking it and having a horrendous spell again. 

We're going to pump you.

On 3/11/2018 at 10:50, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Would normally say Skondras should walk back in over Lyon but even he was great yesterday.

Agree with that! Thats the only change I'd be potentially thinking about but if Lyon can flourish with a more competent lineup then would love to see him do so. In no hurry to see the other 3 return. Imrie is a veteran and has a lot of passion but he's not the player he was and needs a spell on the bench to give Saturdays heroes a chance.

14 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

On a side note, what the f**k is the 'more than a football club' shite on your website all about? 

Junkies weans n sandpits n that. Been pretty extensively covered in the press.

https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/community/community-outreach/

Wtf is this "Premiership" shite on yours?

On 10/03/2018 at 23:49, Patrick Bateman said:

Fair fucks to Canning. Our squad is paper thin due to injuries, suspensions and the January transfer window but two wins in a row for the first time this season.

We are still right in the relegation mix, but if we can keep Templeton fit and motivated then we have every chance of making the play offs at least.

Didn't we get 2 wins in a row right at the start of the season? Accies 3-0 Dundee Hibs 1-3 Accies

6 hours ago, accies1874 said:

St Johnstone away is Wednesday March 28.

With Lewis Ferguson getting called up for the Scotland Under 19s, who are playing Norway the day before, I'd imagine that will be another midfielder out for the above game. 

With Lewis Ferguson getting called up for the Scotland Under 19s, who are playing Norway the day before, I'd imagine that will be another midfielder out for the above game. 

Ferguson should patch it.

Accies will do more for his career than the National team.

Cowdenbeath on the verge of dying is very pleasing.

Wouldn't catch many Accies fans joining in a minutes silence for them.

But if there was one I reckon it would go something like this:-

Archived