IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Crawford, Skondras, Templeton will be gone regardless.

Tomas & Redmond will probably re sign if we are in the premiership.

Devlin and Gills will probably sign new deals if offered.

Not sure Gillespie would. He's not had a sniff at first team football all season and any football he has played in the past couple of years has been out of position. He could probably do a turn for someone a league down, I reckon. 

*Bateman rage imminent*

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Happyh*n would be as well just resigning tbh, and then making a new account in a few weeks to try and slip under the radar if he wants to kid on he’s an accies fan. There’s no turning back from being outed as having one of the old form as your big team.

Been to more Accies games in a week, than you are likely to attend in your lifetime.

Happyh*n would be as well just resigning tbh, and then making a new account in a few weeks to try and slip under the radar if he wants to kid on he’s an accies fan. There’s no turning back from being outed as having one of the old form as your big team.

I think you’re right. Every time I see a post from him one of my favourite Beatles tunes comes into my head ‘Here comes the h*n’.

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I think you’re right. Every time I see a post from him one of my favourite Beatles tunes comes into my head ‘Here comes the h*n’.

You remind me of my favourite Beatles song Lucy in the sky with diamonds, because if you seriously think I support sevco I can only shudder at your level of narcotics abuse to hold that belief.

Archived