IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

No surprise given how obsessed they all are with us.

QI klaxons going off everywhere; we don't have any songs about Accies, m8.

Read back over the last few pages and check out the Dundee references then read back the last few pages of the Dundee thread and count the Accies references. Compare, contrast and conclude. 

Danke shön.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Dee Man said:

As much as I'd like to say yes, it was a Dundee supporting friend of mine who relayed this story to me of anti-Dundee sentiments in said Hamilton drinking establishment. 

I know three Dundee fans from Hamilton,so I can guess the  "establishment" was The Vaults?

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

QI klaxons going off everywhere; we don't have any songs about Accies, m8.

Read back over the last few pages and check out the Dundee references then read back the last few pages of the Dundee thread and count the Accies references. Compare, contrast and conclude. 

Danke shön.

You don't have any songs about us but you did make a video about us to show that you care about us. So cute. 

57 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I know three Dundee fans from Hamilton,so I can guess the  "establishment" was The Vaults?

I am led to believe it was the Manhattan. Is that the old Chequers?

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I am led to believe it was the Manhattan. Is that the old Chequers?

Bottom of the town centre. It says something about that area that Manhattan is the best of the pubs down there. 

Canning's going to have to pull something out the bag as soon as possible. 

This time last season, they were in the same position, level on points with 11th-placed Motherwell, and seven ahead of bottom-placed Inverness. We were two points better-off and closer to the team above us though. 

Last season saw two changes of formation (a change to a 4-3-3 in March and a reversion to a 5-3-2 on the penultimate game) that pretty much saved us, but I can't see that happening this time. It's probably a bit late to try something completely different that they're unfamiliar with.

There was also the wildcard of Templeton to chuck in a couple of games from the end which also helped us stumble over the line. 

One insignificant positive I can find is that out of the remaining four games, we won three of the earlier fixtures, although we had a pretty different team out in them. Also, we can pretty much play the exact same team that went on the three-game unbeaten run.

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha ha. Arses twitching in Hamilton emoji4.png

You threw away your season ticket when things were going bad for your team them used your wives ticket to get into games. We're awful but your opinion counts for f**k all..

You threw away your season ticket when things were going bad for your team them used your wives ticket to get into games. We're awful but your opinion counts for f**k all..

It was when a club legend was sacked and was replaced by John Brown. You’d lap John Brown up of course.

13 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It was when a club legend was sacked and was replaced by John Brown. You’d lap John Brown up of course.

If you disagree with the regime then fair play, but how can you justify writing a letter to your club and handing in your season ticket, only to be back the next week using your wife's ticket? No offence but you're a spineless c**t.

Still convinced we will stay up.

Ross County could go either way. 

Dundee are not that good.

St Johnstone will be on holiday.

Motherwell will be preparing for the Scottish Cup Final.

Can see us getting a LWDW.

Keep the faith.

That being said, today was absolutely unacceptable. 

Canning if he has any self respect will walk.

But he doesn't. 

Imrie is NOT CAPTAIN MATERIAL.

Would honestly be fine if we brought in fucking Mohsni because anyone would be better than our back line.

Still convinced we will stay up.
Ross County could go either way. 
Dundee are not that good.
St Johnstone will be on holiday.
Motherwell will be preparing for the Scottish Cup Final.
Can see us getting a LWDW.

Keep the faith.
If we lose next week, we are as good as down as far as I'm concerned. I think we've done better than any of us had anticipated, staying up for the 4 seasons with some fine results along the way, so can't really grumble too much. It's frustrating that we'd put ourselves in a decent position and created a bit of breathing space between us and the two bottom clubs, only to go on this shocking defeated streak. Still, the seethe we have caused during our stay in the self preservation league has made it all worthwhile.

Archived