IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

You seem to use this patter a lot when responding to Killie fans. Again, nae c**t finds it funny.

It's ironically funny since you boys were the ones that invented it. 

Thanks for playing. 

Soppy post incoming...

10 years ago today, we were promoted to the to the top flight for the first time in my  lifetime. What we have done since then has been incredible considering just how unfancied we were to get promoted, to stay up, to stay up again, get promoted again etc. 

The only thing we've ever been favourites for in pre-season is relegation. 

10 years on, we've been in the top flight seven of the last 10 seasons; we've won at Celtic Park, Easter Road, Ibrox, Pittodrie; we've relegated and finished above much bigger clubs such as Aberdeen, Dundee United and Hibs; and we've seen some excellent players (and an excellent manager) come and go. 

Doing this with a home crowd that seldom exceeds/exceeded 3,000 is phenomenal, and I don't think anyone truly expected us to still be as consolidated as we are now. 

26 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Aye nadroj is tony backwards you fat thick tory c**t.

Touchy bunch the Killie fans.

Any person with half a braincell could tell that was a light hearted joke. 

Bet even this pish patter will set him off:-

@Nadroj I'm fat because every-time I pump yer missus she makes me a meal.

Awaiting the tear stained response to this one. ;)

35 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Soppy post incoming...

10 years ago today, we were promoted to the to the top flight for the first time in my  lifetime. What we have done since then has been incredible considering just how unfancied we were to get promoted, to stay up, to stay up again, get promoted again etc. 

The only thing we've ever been favourites for in pre-season is relegation. 

10 years on, we've been in the top flight seven of the last 10 seasons; we've won at Celtic Park, Easter Road, Ibrox, Pittodrie; we've relegated and finished above much bigger clubs such as Aberdeen, Dundee United and Hibs; and we've seen some excellent players (and an excellent manager) come and go. 

Doing this with a home crowd that seldom exceeds/exceeded 3,000 is phenomenal, and I don't think anyone truly expected us to still be as consolidated as we are now. 

200.gif.fa48c98f4cf2b6b6adb1df6993e95afe.gif

And yet will still be remembered as the club who gave 1 million to Nigerian fraudsters.

On 17/04/2018 at 17:29, G51 Red said:

:rolleyes:

Pretty difficult to discuss someone's choice of songs with them when I wasn't in the same pub/town/country/continent/hemisphere as them, fam. 

10 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Pretty difficult to discuss someone's choice of songs with them when I wasn't in the same pub/town/country/continent/hemisphere as them, fam. 

So what you're saying is we have a grass in our midst?

46 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

So what you're saying is we have a grass in our midst?

As much as I'd like to say yes, it was a Dundee supporting friend of mine who relayed this story to me of anti-Dundee sentiments in said Hamilton drinking establishment. 

44 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

As much as I'd like to say yes, it was a Dundee supporting friend of mine who relayed this story to me of anti-Dundee sentiments in said Hamilton drinking establishment. 

So what you're saying is we have Dundee fans in our midst.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Fairy Nuff 

Archived