IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

8 minutes ago, leefy118 said:

FROM MY SOURCE :

Alex neil has come up from preston to have a meeting with ronnie to discuss a deal for doc. Looks like the gers chat is alot of pish.....

I'm not sure it'll happen but would certainly be a dramatic turn. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:
1 hour ago, happyaccie said:
I have a feeling this proposed deal is going to collapse, I somehow cannot see RM letting Docherty go until the Money is safely in our bank account. And with sevco's well documented cash flow problems i think this deal may be on hold till sevco get their ST money.

^^^^ Raging as he's already got Docherty's name on his sevco shirt

Give that man around of applause, at last a dundonian with a sense of humour.  

ETA when did sevco start playing in red & white hoops .

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Totally agree for once, any of the English sides that are rumoured to be chasing him would be a better move for him and the club. Even Millwall who are a bit skint themselves would offer more cash than Sevco.

I think we all as Accies fans, accept Greg will more than likely move in this window, we all probably share the view that a move to sevco will stunt his growth as a player.I personally think he would be better suited to a top half championship down south than sevco, so purely for his development I hope iprox is not his destination in this window.

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

I think we all as Accies fans, accept Greg will more than likely move in this window, we all probably share the view that a move to sevco will stunt his growth as a player.I personally think he would be better suited to a top half championship down south than sevco, so purely for his development I hope iprox is not his destination in this window.

Theres a racist guy at work, keeps going on about how much he hates black people and indians etc .. A got fucking sick to death of listening to him the other day and said see if you hate these people soooo much why do you constantly keep fucking talking about them you must have a secret obsession of them. Since ive been on this p&b anytime ive seen you comment sevcos mentioned fs secret lover.

20 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Theres a racist guy at work, keeps going on about how much he hates black people and indians etc .. A got fucking sick to death of listening to him the other day and said see if you hate these people soooo much why do you constantly keep fucking talking about them you must have a secret obsession of them. Since ive been on this p&b anytime ive seen you comment sevcos mentioned fs secret lover.

Listen Richard I abhor the memory of their old club which fiddled Accies out of gate money due to us for a cup tie, then went out and spent a wad in a transfer window, the old club were cheating b*****ds. 

Sevco have just borne the residual hatred I had for the oldco, maybe I do refer to them a lot, you have misconstrued this as an obsession.

I will confess if it can be regarded as an obsession to see sevco die like the oldco then I shall throw my arms up in the air and freely admit an obsession to see them dead.

40 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Listen Richard I abhor the memory of their old club which fiddled Accies out of gate money due to us for a cup tie, then went out and spent a wad in a transfer window, the old club were cheating b*****ds. 

Sevco have just borne the residual hatred I had for the oldco, maybe I do refer to them a lot, you have misconstrued this as an obsession.

I will confess if it can be regarded as an obsession to see sevco die like the oldco then I shall throw my arms up in the air and freely admit an obsession to see them dead.

Richard ??? Not my name try again. For some1 who has followed Acccies for 50 years your D.O.B says otherwise 

19 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Richard ??? Not my name try again. For some1 who has followed Acccies for 50 years your D.O.B says otherwise 

Richard equates to longer version of what you are, it's a fucking fans forum do you seriously think people put real info on their profiles ?

4 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Richard equates to longer version of what you are, it's a fucking fans forum do you seriously think people put real info on their profiles ?

Shut up you silly boy.. why not unless you have something to hide, if not i wouldnt see a reason not to? 

28 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Listen again then Richard YSTFU, what are you hiding then.

Maybe you are that old then your patters fucking awful you strange little man child. The Richard thing your doing is just plain odd. Ive nothing to hide at all, dont lie about anything so dont need to hide anything simple as that.

Just now, Thistle4eva said:

Maybe you are that old then your patters fucking awful you strange little man child. The Richard thing your doing is just plain odd. Ive nothing to hide at all, dont lie about anything so dont need to hide anyrhing simple as that.

Your parents named you thistle4eva then ?

19 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Maybe you are that old then your patters fucking awful you strange little man child. The Richard thing your doing is just plain odd. Ive nothing to hide at all, dont lie about anything so dont need to hide anything simple as that.

Your words not mine but you chose to use a pseudonym rather than your name so your claim about nothing to hide isn't 100% accurate.

I'm sure various media outlets informed me on Thursday that the deal for Greg Docherty signing for sevco would be completed on Friday, searched through all of today's papers and can't see anything to confirm this, has the media made a c**t of things again ?

A few of our fans tweets in the aftermath of those media claims were unwarranted towards Greg and I imagine some have since been deleted.

I only ever take as gospel anything reported about us after confirmation from club officials, Sevco have recent history of employing the media in an attempt to unsettle other clubs employees, we only need to look at their failed pursuit of McInnes, I hope their hopes of landing Doc have a similar outcome.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

We've signed striker Mikel Miller, scorer of 25 goals this season, from Carshalton Athletic who are in the 7th tier of English football. 

Fwiw: he was apparently training with Sheffield Wednesday last year.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/07/02/report-spotted-in-jamie-vardy-academy-match-mikel-miller-joins-s/

Archived