IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

Bloody seething right now at Les Gray - bloody hypocrite- one minute it’s no Greg is not going anywhere next he’s going to Castle Greyskull for a pittance - bad move for the player as he will just sit on the bench and it gives everyone the impression that Accies will put up no resistance at all in the transfer market - you have no backbone Mr Chairman- shame on you

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

Bloody seething right now at Les Gray - bloody hypocrite- one minute it’s no Greg is not going anywhere next he’s going to Castle Greyskull for a pittance - bad move for the player as he will just sit on the bench and it gives everyone the impression that Accies will put up no resistance at all in the transfer market - you have no backbone Mr Chairman- shame on you

Not sure how much they can do if Docherty pushes the move. 

11 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

5a611ac22b339_TrumpBlack.png.2f511e6b8c1e4a092283118824011f52.png

31 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

Castle greyskull, as in home of the good guys?

12 hours ago, jacobsladder said:

Quite simply we can't afford to turn down £600k.

Hate the thought of him going to them but he''s probably going to earn 10 X the wage that Accies pay him so can't really say I blame him. Don't know his personal circumstances but maybe he has a young family to support. If one of the English clubs had made Accies official bids and he chose Sevco over them, then you have to say it's a poor judgement call on his part for his career and development as a player.

Twitter chat seems to be that Docherty's not in Accies squad for tomorrow. It all seems to be coming from Rangers Twitter though which is generally just fully of absolute roasters desperate to try and validate their miserable existences by looking 'ITK'.

Also, who the f**k are RockSport Radio? Quoting a Rangers fan account...FFS.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Twitter chat seems to be that Docherty's not in Accies squad for tomorrow. It all seems to be coming from Rangers Twitter though which is generally just fully of absolute roasters desperate to try and validate their miserable existences by looking 'ITK'.

Rangers tweeters are full of folk who spends every day tweeting any rumour from Follow Follow and then deleting them when it doesn't happen. 

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

One of the presenters, Dave MacKinnon, was involved in Accies in some capacity. He even made an appearance on a three-man panel at the fans' forum last season. 

He’s a shite player at a shite club going to sign for another shite club.

Calm down.

I was not expecting to receive a PM following this post. The PM was wet as it had clearly been cried over before sending.

There's a few Accies fans losing there heads over this, especially on Twitter. Nothing has happened yet. I say let's stay supportive tomorrow, regardless if he's playing or not, we have a big run of games coming, and we shouldn't let those *** unsettle us.

19 hours ago, jacobsladder said:

Jacob,  Ronnie McDonald  replaced Les Gray as chairman prior to Christmas so your rage is misdirected, although the general point of your post is how most Accies fans will feel.

12 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

There's a few Accies fans losing there heads over this, especially on Twitter. Nothing has happened yet. I say let's stay supportive tomorrow, regardless if he's playing or not, we have a big run of games coming, and we shouldn't let those *** unsettle us.

I have a feeling this proposed deal is going to collapse, I somehow cannot see RM letting Docherty go until the Money is safely in our bank account. And with sevco's well documented cash flow problems i think this deal may be on hold till sevco get their ST money.

I have a feeling this proposed deal is going to collapse, I somehow cannot see RM letting Docherty go until the Money is safely in our bank account. And with sevco's well documented cash flow problems i think this deal may be on hold till sevco get their ST money.
^^^^ Raging as he's already got Docherty's name on his sevco shirt

Archived