• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~DONALD TRUMPS DISHONEST MEDIA AWARDS OFFICIAL NOMINEES~

6b0265100e85652f1cbbd842c2b617b0.jpg

Sub Category 13A:- Scottish Football

|CRAIG LEVEIN|

f905e748e1f5ece81febd3c319d5e8d2.jpg

Trump informed me that this ‘gent’ (raging mess of a man) cannot accept a ‘negative’ result against Hamilton Academical. He went on to say that Levein couldn’t accept that Billy Reid outclassed him in almost every encounter he had against Hamilton.

Levein will always remember that famous day when Dundee United came to NDP to play newly promoted diddy Hamilton.

Shagged 3-1.

A few months later greeted about Billy Reid’s comments about Hamilton playing brilliant football.

More recently as Heart of Midlothian Manager him and his back room staff lost the plot in a 1-1 draw which was perhaps a better result for the home side than it was for Hamilton.

|MICHAEL STEWART|

7b86ca605b873a9cb5e6f8ba0543e06a.jpg

Michael Stewart... The most raging man accepting the FACT that Hamilton Academical are a Premiership club.

However we shall start with his playing days before he became the most bitter pundit in Scottish Football.

He was correctly sent off after man handling Sir Alex Neil.

And then this happened:-

Now as a pundit he has avoided giving credit to Hamilton at every opportunity. Too many incidents to name however his call for goal of the season was not our goal VS Hibs. Whereas superior and more intelligent pundit Stephen Thompson correctly stated that our Goal VS Hibs was goal of the season.

So so so petty.

|NEIL LENNON|

9dad6cc47b09a4270ada7261c816747f.jpg

Neil Lennon was actually a very level minded person in his sides 3-1 defeat. However he has lost the plot VS Accies on several occasions however I can only recite 2.

Sent to the stands against us in a drama filled afternoon. At this time Neil Lennon was Celtic Manager. His side were Uber lucky in that game to salvage a point.

Then after a 1-1 draw as Hibernian Manager he came out with comments stating that we only kick players rather than the ball. Truly heads gone.

Sad.

|PAUL HARTLEY|

1cfa679522428e256241bb7a2fc73a01.jpg

Who remembers the glorious Alex Neil VS Paul Hartley debate? Me! And the thread has been locked by the authoritarian P&B mods!!!

Despite being a former player, this man is dead to a majority of our support. After a record breaking 10-2 Victory off of Hamilton against a team that wasn’t his! This homeless person came out and claimed us of basically cheating!

NEVER FORGET THAT HAMILTON STOLE THE SHOW FROM DUNDEE THAT SEASON DESPITE THEM WINNING TGE LEAGUE.

Also btw to finalise the debate.

Alex Neil was better [emoji4]

RESULT ANNOUNCED TOMORROW AT 9.

Who do you think should be featured but has not quite made it?

Comments welcome as always.

Made out to the Donald Trump Accies Supporters Club.

Sincerely Donald J Trump

751186c8f03e52b1d11671f06c85b27a.jpg

On 08/01/2018 at 00:43, Martin Canning said:

Martin Canning surely got to be a shout for manager of the year if he keeps us up? Big wins away at Hibs, rangers and motherwell and constantly being tipped as favourites to go down.

I agree that at the moment, Canzo seems to have learned more about being a manager, and is showing that he is improving and maturing in the role.

But I think it's still to early to be naming accounts after him.

|CRAIG LEVEIN|

Trump informed me that this ‘gent’ (raging mess of a man) cannot accept a ‘negative’ result against Hamilton Academical. He went on to say that Levein couldn’t accept that Billy Reid outclassed him in almost every encounter he had against Hamilton.

Levein will always remember that famous day when Dundee United came to NDP to play newly promoted diddy Hamilton.

Shagged 3-1.

A few months later greeted about Billy Reid’s comments about Hamilton playing brilliant football.

More recently as Heart of Midlothian Manager him and his back room staff lost the plot in a 1-1 draw which was perhaps a better result for the home side than it was for Hamilton.

|MICHAEL STEWART|

Michael Stewart... The most raging man accepting the FACT that Hamilton Academical are a Premiership club.

However we shall start with his playing days before he became the most bitter pundit in Scottish Football.

Now as a pundit he has avoided giving credit to Hamilton at every opportunity. Too many incidents to name however his call for goal of the season was not our goal VS Hibs. Whereas superior and more intelligent pundit Stephen Thompson correctly stated that our Goal VS Hibs was goal of the season.

So so so petty.

|NEIL LENNON|

Neil Lennon was actually a very level minded person in his sides 3-1 defeat. However he has lost the plot VS Accies on several occasions however I can only recite 2.

Sent to the stands against us in a drama filled afternoon. At this time Neil Lennon was Celtic Manager. His side were Uber lucky in that game to salvage a point.

Then after a 1-1 draw as Hibernian Manager he came out with comments stating that we only kick players rather than the ball. Truly heads gone.

Sad.

|PAUL HARTLEY|

Who remembers the glorious Alex Neil VS Paul Hartley debate? Me! And the thread has been locked by the authoritarian P&B mods!!!

Despite being a former player, this man is dead to a majority of our support. After a record breaking 10-2 Victory off of Hamilton against a team that wasn’t his! This homeless person came out and claimed us of basically cheating!

NEVER FORGET THAT HAMILTON STOLE THE SHOW FROM DUNDEE THAT SEASON DESPITE THEM WINNING TGE LEAGUE.

Alex Neil was better [emoji4]

Sincerely Donald J Trump

1st - Paul Hartley
Purely because he thought we cheated against morton.

2nd - Michael Stewart
3rd - Craig Levein
4th - Neil Lennon

I don't think anyone else is interested in the regular Trump/Tory updates Rodge, sorry.

As for Skondras, if that length of a ban is genuinely being considered then the SFA need to have a rethink about what qualifies as "assault". Pretty frustrating to see them stamping their authority over players/clubs while their own incompetence goes unchallenged.

Does anyone actually like the SFA?

8 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

I agree that at the moment, Canzo seems to have learned more about the manager, is showing that he is improving and maturing in the role.

But I think it's still to early to be naming accounts after him.

Just had a horrifying message on my phone, cheerfully asking if I want to "Rediscover this day, 2 years ago".

Nope!

Whatever ban Skondras gets, we'll struggle in his absence. Gillespie and Lyon aren't good enough to play right-back - and even worse at wing-back - and Docherty's goal against Motherwell masked a largely poor performance.

On 1/7/2018 at 23:24, Im_Rodger said:

|CRAIG LEVEIN|

Shagged 3-1.

|MICHAEL STEWART|

So so so petty.

|NEIL LENNON|

Sad.

|PAUL HARTLEY|

Alex Neil was better emoji4.png

Sincerely Donald J Trump

Quality post. Severely underappreciated.

On 09/01/2018 at 15:50, Im_Rodger said:

Skondras is truly a political prisoner. FREE HIM NOW! 

If the ban is longer than 4 games Hamilton Academical should resign their SFA membership.

Someone please tell Rodgers mum and dad to stop giving him fizzy ginger. Boys a fucking screwball!

Someone please tell Rodgers mum and dad to stop giving him fizzy ginger. Boys a fucking screwball!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GOOD WAN THISTLE 4 EVA

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305][emoji1305]

Got us all pishing ourselves with that wan.

Archived