IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

I hope the Accies aren't fucked and the police can sort it out. 
I dream of shit like this happening to a vile institution like Celtic, where the PLO clean them out in exchange for some flags to fly in protest at something.

Triggered snowflake

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Here's an entirely hypothetical situation. 

Person A has money from an unexplained source. This money is filtered through a legitimate business belonging to person b, over a period of time. This money is inexplicably lost in an unfortunate banking scam. Fortunately person b is an upstanding pillar of the community, so the bank takes the hit. Once refunded person b gives person a his squeaky clean money back.

Maybe person a is the recipient in the unfortunate banking scam and is trying to get their cash back twice.

I hope the Accies aren't fucked and the police can sort it out. 
I dream of shit like this happening to a vile institution like Celtic, where the PLO clean them out in exchange for some flags to fly in protest at something.

Meh another champions league win on Tuesday would pay for it,we probably wouldn't even notice it was gone.

Here's an entirely hypothetical situation. 
Person A has money from an unexplained source. This money is filtered through a legitimate business belonging to person b, over a period of time. This money is inexplicably lost in an unfortunate banking scam. Fortunately person b is an upstanding pillar of the community, so the bank takes the hit. Once refunded person b gives person a his squeaky clean money back.

No I would rather the fans raised the money themselves to help the club while achieving more board level transparency.

Oh wait forgot I’m a Tory so therefore I’m not allowed to have good ideas.

The point of money laundering is to keep cash hidden. Getting all the banks and authorities involved would be a novel approach.

Are there any convicted fraudsters about that might be in need of cash soon? i hear a lot of these frauds originate in Africa.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

The point of money laundering is to keep cash hidden. Getting all the banks and authorities involved would be a novel approach.

Are there any convicted fraudsters about that might be in need of cash soon? i hear a lot of these frauds originate in Africa.

The point is to be able to use the money. Until it has gone through a legitimate account it can't be. You don't often get the full value, but it's better having £1.00 you can use, than £5.00 you can't.

The point is to be able to use the money. Until it has gone through a legitimate account it can't be. You don't often get the full value, but it's better having £1.00 you can use, than £5.00 you can't.

I'll leave it to the experts. What plans do you have for your £250k?

Archived