IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

Anyone else find our match day announcer extremely cringeworthy?
Last night was excruciating (team performance included).

Yes. My dad sits in front of him and, between the announcer and the Gillespies, I don't think I'll ever sit with him again :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Anyone else find our match day announcer extremely cringeworthy?

Last night was excruciating (team performance included).

I heard something vaguely about  somebody's birthday but not much else. The music was half decent though.

I saw him for u20s yesterday. Not sure he is 100% fit as caught offside a few times but did take his goal well.

I see the Advertiser have a Rojano update tomorrow. Fairly confident it wont be that everything is done and dusted.

There seems to be a lot of panic about Accies striker problems but with 11 different goal scorers this season and Bingham now scored 11 in 37 starts the real issue for me is in defence. Going 2-0 down in each of the last three games is really poor. Sarris and Tomas are both slow and we need Gogic in there and play 3 central defenders tomorrow.

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:
  15 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:
Happy with that.

Needs to work on his passing as it's atrocious, but still plenty of time for him to improve.

Can't pass, poor heading ability, accident prone and a tad clumsy.  To be fair, Canzo won't notice things like that but he is a good boy who can carry play up the pitch with his cunning step-over and burst of speed. Good luck to him, pleased that he's got a decent contract with decent money at last.

Archived