IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, accies1874 said:

Yeah, he was.
Devlin was good, and I'm sure he'll get a media gig when he leaves football.

I can see now why he was made captain at such a young age. He's comes across very well on his media duties, well mannered and mature for his age, which makes him a good role model for the younger players at the club. He's been a good ambassador for the club in his time out too.

I can see now why he was made captain at such a young age. He's comes across very well on his media duties, well mannered and mature for his age, which makes him a good role model for the younger players at the club. He's been a good ambassador for the club in his time out too.

Yip. He didn't need to turn up to the HAFSWO race night, any of the supporter team games or stuff but he did anyway. He's also done a lot of community work even before he was captain.

Anyone else thinking we may lose someone before the transfer window closes?

Crawford is my guess. He's really shown what he's capable of the last few games when he's not in the huff and hiding.

agreed. He was great last year early on before the window shut. I think he's desperate for a move tbh and it would be interesting to see what the club would do if we get a 6 figure offer now with him being out of contract next year. . .

I think we've got some cover in Redmond and Templeton but neither are as good as a motivated and on form Crawford.

We'd miss Crawford, but I think he'll stay. As Bomber said, he's out of contract next year so clubs would happily sit back and pick him up for free.
I can't see Doc being here come (at the very latest) next season. He's a very good technical box to box midfielder who's only 20, and he has all the attributes to be an excellent player. He's getting better and better every game.

24 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Any rumours of anyone else coming in. Still not convinced we will ever see Rojano play for us. Are we still looking at Skondras' brother.

A few folk saying Rojano deal is "up in the air";don't believe it myself but nothing would surprise me.

In:

Botti Biabi on a 4-month loan from Swansea.

Paolo Buzzi signed for the development squad.

Out:

Connor Scullion (released)

Apparently that Buzzi has been rotten, but hey, I'm happy enough with Biabi.

ETA: a 4-month loan is pish, though.

10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

ETA: a 4-month loan is pish, though.

It's understandable though, whoever was going to come in was going to be third choice behind Bingham and Rojano (thats if everything goes through) might only get 1 or 2 ten minute sub appearances

It's understandable though, whoever was going to come in was going to be third choice behind Bingham and Rojano (thats if everything goes through) might only get 1 or 2 ten minute sub appearances

Really? I think they're currently all have the same chance of starting at the moment.

Archived