IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not made one game so far due to a heel that's been broken into about 20 pieces but if we keep up this good form I might have to give up my season ticket. 

So if we do sign Rojano will we be dropping Bingham? Tough to drop him after today but he is very inconsistent and I don't see us playing two up front.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Not made one game so far due to a heel that's been broken into about 20 pieces but if we keep up this good form I might have to give up my season ticket. 

So if we do sign Rojano will we be dropping Bingham? Tough to drop him after today but he is very inconsistent and I don't see us playing two up front.

I'd wait and see what the new guy's like 1st coming on from the bench. Bingham works hard, but he's not a back to goal forward. It's pointless using him that way as he's hopeless in the air and his 1st touch just isn't good enough. He showed good composure to take his chance today tbf, mind you so did Longridge.

30 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He's in the team photo on twitter today but still no official signing news emoji23.png

This has got salva Chamorro written all over it.

My thoughts exactly. The SFA approved it last Wednesday so why has it taken FIFA 6 days to verify it - all seems very strange.

Amazing atmosphere at the weekend, real feeling of optimism at the moment on the old Accies see-saw, hope we can keep it going but I think we can take some positivity from the quality of that performance. It wasn't just that they were honkin and we scraped a flukey result.

Some great individual performances and delighted to see Docherty signed on for another 2 years. Great bit of business.

BBC news reporting Rojano has now signed... Though says still pending "international clearance and a work permit."... Is that any advance on what we already knew? I thought the permit issue was sorted?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/41011879

Archived