IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

Sorry to see these boys go, but to be fair Skondras was sold the club by being promised that we would put him in the shop window. So basically he showed up well and looks to have lined up a bigger move for himself.  D'Acol did well considering the meagre scraps that he had to feed-off so I wish both these decent footballers well in the future, they both did us a turn.  Not sure what the situation with Gogic is though, hopefully we'll try and keep him.

I wouldn't expect any signings immediately though, we don't want to pay guys during their holidays!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you ever get a feeling of deja vu this time of year when ever other club's talking about new signings and transfer targets? Our club goes into hibernation.

8bf984c567c9a4469e604c70fb1869bd.gif

No point looking until about 30 August.

11 minutes ago, Cel123 said:

What would you say was Hamilton's best ever season ??

Best I've seen has to be 2014/15, well the first half of it, our championship winning season was great, but the run of beating celtic, Aberdeen and thrashing motherwell, while sitting top of the league, was the greatest time I've had supporting Accies. The football was also a joy to watch.

Archived