IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done on staying up Accies.

Was pretty comfortable in the end up. Is everyone happy with MC and Boozy leading you into 2017/18?

Congratulations Hamilton Academical Football Club. 

We let you beat us at home the other week to give you this opportunity and you didn't let us down

Thank you.

Well done on staying up Accies.

Was pretty comfortable in the end up. Is everyone happy with MC and Boozy leading you into 2017/18?

I hope you Dees go back to hating us now. Felt uncomfortable today knowing you wanted us to win.

Edit-Meant to quote Deeman.[emoji5]

The likes of Willie Miller will be absolutely spewing that wee diddy Accies and their small crowds are still in the top flight. GIFUY!

Some of the players Accies have brought in recently like Skondras, Gogic and Templeton are decent. Will definitely have a chance of staying up again even subtracting Inverness and adding Hibs.

I think our season will be defined on us getting a decent goalscorer in. Its always been the toughest position for us to fill.

Well done Accies, can't believe some journalists and Kris Boyd as well, promoting that its a disaster that Utd won't go up because Accies crowds are not as big as Utd's, f**k right off, football is based on what happens on the field and Accies romped this final

More cannon fodder for Moult next season ...

Seriously though, I'm pretty happy Accies stayed up, the seethe you provoke amongst the media and fans of bigger clubs by having the temerity to be in the top league is fantastic. Derbies are pretty fun too.

4 hours ago, RiG said:

The likes of Willie Miller will be absolutely spewing that wee diddy Accies and their small crowds are still in the top flight. GIFUY!

He's not the only one.

F**k accies, their plastic pitch and their 87 fans.   ( I'm not bitter just because they beat us twice)

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Bet you thought this was the year, eh?

Gutted for you.

There is something we can all recognise about ourselves in Hamilton Accies, that kind of post apocalyptic survivalism that we don't want to recognise....but we know that it's there...

Well done lads, see you next season. X

Archived