French Open Tennis 2017

lichtie23

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good final two sets there. Losing the second actually seemed to switch him on.

Hopefully he gets through the next round against Klizan with minimal fuss and can properly start to build things from there.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I was referring to him being 0 40 down in the first game and digging deep; and I meant this year; and I really haven't seen it bar his opening tournament.

But as the oracle of tennis you knew that anyway so probably no need to point it out.

So the matches where he faced match points this year and still won don't matter?  As well all the fight he did in the last six months of the last year?

So basically whatever you say I shouldn't take literally as I am an oracle of tennis and I should decipher what you mean rather than what you say?

:lol:

So the matches where he faced match points this year and still won don't matter?  As well all the fight he did in the last six months of the last year?
So basically whatever you say I shouldn't take literally as I am an oracle of tennis and I should decipher what you mean rather than what you say?
:lol:

As stated above I was talking about 2017 not last 6 months of last year when he was superb. I feel, apart from first tournament this year, he hasn't demonstrated that fight and killer instinct.
But heh.... decipher away.
Enjoy the tennis

Haase just hit the umpire with the ball, the same one that got cunted in the face by the Canadian guy :lol:

Not with the same power and accuracy thankfully, the umpire must have been shiting himself when the ball was coming towards him, thinking "not again" :(

Haase just hit the umpire with the ball, the same one that got cunted in the face by the Canadian guy :lol:
 Not with the same power and accuracy thankfully, the umpire must have been shiting himself when the ball was coming towards him, thinking "not again" [emoji20]

Deliberately or accidentally?

Almagro retired against del Potro after they were a set each. Apparently the trainer was on for del Potro after the first set so not sure what happened?

Like his first match, he's eventually settled into things and is completely running away with it. Don't want to be starting slowly against del Potro, though.

Berdych is also out in straight sets, losing to Khachanov, so it'll be him or Isner in the fourth round if he can get there. Not too bad on paper.

Archived