Scottish Final Predictions

TNW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched southside put Hurlford out, their a decent side and deserve to be in the final for sure but if Colville turn up on the day then it'll be a difficult afternoon for southside. I'll go with colville.

Having lads that played for me at u21 level on both sides, I am looking forward to a real decent game, Head says Collvile, heart says Southside, all the best to both set of players and officials, and enjoy your big day.

On the fence for me for obvious reasons

5 hours ago, never too old said:

full time 1 nil collvile, game a typical nervous final and a bit of a disappointment. Well done to Collvile though

5 hours ago, CD 1972 said:

Definitely, well done to them!emoji106.png

Went along to watch this final. I will never get that 90 mins back. Pathetic from both teams. Keepers never had a save to make. 

Bad game to watch it . Park looks good from stand but both sets of players found it difficult to play on as surface was too dry and sticky and was difficult to get ball to control and pass smoothly
Best team won IMO but poor game for a final
HAMPDEN use the sprinklers wen needed wither its Celtic v Aberdeen or Colville v south side the surface needs it

Well done to mick and colville. Hopefully we will get there again 3 finals this year and lost every one [emoji27] it was hard playing football on the park it was bone dry don't get why they didn't water the park ruined the game a bit

Archived