Treble Appreciation Thread

Figured I'd get one started. Terrific end to a great season. Congrats on Aberdeen for pushing us very far, certainly our biggest rivals no doubt.

Signings like Dembele and Sinclair have proved to be the best this season. Would love to get Roberts in for the next if rumours are true

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was that easy or inevitable, they would have won some trebles in the last few years.  Congratulations to Celtic, just shows what a difference a competent manager can make.

Hope you lose every game next season.

3 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Every other team in Scotland-bar the badly run club from Govan- bring a pea shooter to a gun fight,so not the great feat it would be on a more level playing field.

a simple congratulations would have been sufficient 

Much as I hate to say it, but this current Celtic team is the best 'Scottish' team I have seen in many many years.

Sure, they've always had much more dosh to throw about than anyone else (Oldco excepted, but at least it was their money),but until now they've only been a wee bit less pish than the rest of us.

The difference now appears to be they have a decent manager for he first time in years who has managed to get hem playing to their potential and are now looking like a real team.

Still hate both of the Arsecheeks, but credit where it's due.

Much as I hate to say it, but this current Celtic team is the best 'Scottish' team I have seen in many many years.
Sure, they've always had much more dosh to throw about than anyone else (Oldco excepted, but at least it was their money),but until now they've only been a wee bit less pish than the rest of us.
The difference now appears to be they have a decent manager for he first time in years who has managed to get hem playing to their potential and are now looking like a real team.
Still hate both of the Arsecheeks, but credit where it's due.

Aye, right. Tell that to Lincoln Red Imps or Barcelona.

Overhyped and overrated.

The End

Archived