Treble Appreciation Thread

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THe O'Invincibles and their TAINTED TREBLE.

More money than the other 41 Clubs combined and they're still no that great.

It's like an Under !6 school Team taking on Under 5's every week.

Let's see how the World Beaters from Parkhead get on against Teams with a similar financial budget.

CELTIC :lol:

40 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Should be the history making treble appreciation thread :thumsup2

Tainted History since 1888

Like your pals and their Tainted History 1873 - 2012

BOTH FUNDED BY SECTARIANISM

12 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Odd way to celebrate this historic treble, posting on an Internet forum populated by alcoholic virgins. 

Oi, I'm no alcoholic.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Odd way to celebrate this historic treble, posting on an Internet forum populated by alcoholic virgins. 

Less of the alcoholic ;)

I'm teetotal

Figured I'd get one started. Terrific end to a great season. Congrats on Aberdeen for pushing us very far, certainly our biggest rivals no doubt.

Signings like Dembele and Sinclair have proved to be the best this season. Would love to get Roberts in for the next if rumours are true

Well done for inflicting this self indulgent thread on the normal people & congratulations on your diddy leagues treble.

Now fcuk off back to the bigot brother section of P&B, I'm sure you'll get the reaction you deserve on there from the other cheek of the arse.

Toodle loo, now off you pop.....

What was the game a few weeks back where Brenda went on for days about a poor decision that the ref made during a game?

It's winning the treble in the face of such adversity and refereeing conspiracies like that that make it such a magnificent achievement.

I think there may have been a free-kick on the halfway line they should have got at Parkhead against Dundee as well.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Why ?

Simple

Our success signals your failure. Thats ok though i don't judge you.

It must be hard not to be so toxic when you see other clubs achieve what you could only dream of so you do your best to try undermine their success.8)

36 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Simple

It must be hard not to be so toxic when you see other clubs achieve what you could only dream of so you do your best to try undermine their success.8)

Tainted success

Come back and gloat when you are Champions among Clubs with similar budgets.

Simple

By that logic you're jealous of me cause I watched Real Madrid on TV.

When you consider the "anyone but Celtic" policy that the SFA have, it really emphasises what Celtic have achieved here against all odds.

What a total p***ks they are. What conspiracy theory did they roll out when hen broon got off scot free at Ross County?

Simple

Jealous?

Personally I feel pity for OF supporters as they have no idea what it's like to follow a genuine football team and feel a real part of their successes and failures.

I don't think I could think of anything more boring that being one of the many thousand coat tail glory hunting hangers on watching my team roll out a predictable victory against a team with a budget less than a couple of your players wages.

Kudos where it is due.

Still don't think much of Brendan Rodgers but players worked hard and earned it. They play whoever that are laid out in front of them.

Just hope rest of the league gets competitive soon or Scottish Premiership will become League of Ireland. Where local fans pay most attention to foreign leagues and don't care for domestic.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Jealous?

Personally I feel pity for OF supporters as they have no idea what it's like to follow a genuine football team and feel a real part of their successes and failures.

I don't think I could think of anything more boring that being one of the many thousand coat tail glory hunting hangers on watching my team roll out a predictable victory against a team with a budget less than a couple of your players wages.

Are you confusing genuine for poor and not very successful? easy mistake to make i guess.

As for feeling a real part of success and failure well i was there when we were signing huge names like Carl Muggleton and Wayne Biggins happily paying my money to go through the turnstile. 

I was there every week to protest against the Kellys and i was there at the 11th hour when Fergus McCann saved the club from closing. 

From the darkest hour to the brightest what is that if not genuine?

Genuine football team :lol: 

Archived