WoS cup final Pollok v Cumnock

superpollok

No need for that , only thing worse than bad losers is bad winners , not nice to see at anytime but more so after the real heartbreaking context yesterday if you were connected cumnock .

As I said, the actions of one grade a clown spoiled what was a first class day

No problems of any kind with fans of both sides and someone from the committee / hospitality area at Newlandsfield decided it was a good idea to taunt Cumnock supporters as they were leaving the ground.
Very bed form from someone who looked as if they should have known better

Congratulations to the Pollok players and staff who never gave up, a credit to your club

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

No problems of any kind with fans of both sides and someone from the committee / hospitality area at Newlandsfield decided it was a good idea to taunt Cumnock supporters as they were leaving the ground.

Congratulations to the Pollok players and staff who never gave up, a credit to your club

Always one idiot that ruins it mate , sadly though it could be a beith idiot , cumnock idiot or as seen a pollok idiot . Idiots are idiots unfortunately :( 

21 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Happened at beechwood aswell Bul from a Cumnock fan who should have known better taunting the Talbot fans on the way out. There in every support I'm afraid. 

Archived