Cup Final Weekend Bets

jagfox

What are your fancies for the last weekend of the football season?

I like the look of Reading in the Playoff final. We're about 2/1 in 90 minutes.

FA Cup:

Costa and Sanchez both to score - 9/1
Hazard to score, BTTS, 20+ booking points each, Chelsea to lift Trophy - 9/1
Costa to score, Chelsea to win, over 2.5 goals and Holding to be carded - 10/1

Scottish Cup:

Armstrong FGS - 8/1
Hayes AGS - 5/1
Aberdeen to win, BTTS, 11+ corners, 60+ booking points - 50/1

At a minimum, I'll be laying Arsenal as a 'banker'. They've played at Wembley in the FA Cup 6 in the last 4 seasons and only won once in 90 minutes (4-0 v Villa). The list of opponents in that time is absolute dross other than City last month. They've also got some injury/suspension concerns in defence, so I could be tempted to take Chelsea outright (currently around 1.80) once I've seen teamsheets.

Looks like a weekend for favourites, but Dortmund are potentially the riskiest of the bunch. They're solid at home, but have been thoroughly unconvincing away to the better sides in the league (D2 L3 away to top 6), already lost 2-1 away to Frankfurt and Tuchel has been prone to tweaking his team when it's not required. Fortunately for them, Frankfurt are even worse on the road (D3 L6 away to top half sides).

BTTS or over 2.5 could be the way to go in this match, as opposed to picking a winner.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Aberdeen and the Arse to lift the cup is 10/1

I was originally thinking of going for that but on second thoughts the games might be a procession. 

Went with Celtic and Chelsea both -1 at 5/1.

I was originally thinking of going for that but on second thoughts the games might be a procession. 
Went with Celtic and Chelsea both -1 at 5/1.

I don't think mine will come in but I absolutely hate Celtic and Chelsea so it will be a double delight if it does. I don't think William hill do an offer for both teams to score both halves but if they did I would go for that.

39 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't think mine will come in but I absolutely hate Celtic and Chelsea so it will be a double delight if it does. I don't think William hill do an offer for both teams to score both halves but if they did I would go for that.

220/1 for that on skybet. Worth a nicker.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'd say so. They don't offer it on William hill

I really like Bet365 for its usability but the lack of markets they offer is really annoying. Skybet probably the best for variety in that regard. 

220/1 for that on skybet. Worth a nicker.

Do they offer it as both teams to score in each half as one bet or is this just a double bet for BTTS in first and second half?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Do they offer it as both teams to score in each half as one bet or is this just a double bet for BTTS in first and second half?

One BTTS in both halves bet for each game as singles, then combined in a double.

Archived