Cup Final Weekend Bets

jagfox

On 26/05/2017 at 14:38, lanky_ffc said:

At a minimum, I'll be laying Arsenal as a 'banker'. They've played at Wembley in the FA Cup 6 in the last 4 seasons and only won once in 90 minutes (4-0 v Villa). The list of opponents in that time is absolute dross other than City last month. They've also got some injury/suspension concerns in defence, so I could be tempted to take Chelsea outright (currently around 1.80) once I've seen teamsheets.

Sore one when the team you've backed starts so sloppily, the officials make an absolute howler of a decision and then a player gets aent off for diving. Thems the breaks though.

Broke even with this last night.

8c758c8a2eee68f5edeca4b351b2f831.jpg

Not exactly great but I withdrew £35 and have a wee cash builder on for today starting with Man City and Chelsea ladies and shandong luneng to return £65 in the early games.

Probably last bet of the season:
last.thumb.JPG.3ce9902632b4662123c736295e72f156.JPG

Got a £400 cash in offer on that with Cagliari, Hamilton and Blackpool in the bag and Elfsberg were ahead. Whilst considering it Gothenburg equalised and ended in a draw. f**k knows what's happening in Gibraltar.

Had a £50 free bet from Betfair which I used on a Millwall to win the Playoffs, Man U to win the Europa and Celtic to win the cup acca. £161.25 for nothing.

Supplemented by £10 on Celtic to win from behind for another £80.

Guest bernardblack

Like the look of Huddersfield today. Read a bit into the preparation Wagner has been doing and I've seen Reading a few times this year and they did not impress.

Archived