Ayrshire cup final

eamonn

19 hours ago, Nock Nock said:

It would be an ideal venue then if Talbot reach the final

Great reply  :)  and we shall need plenty replys like this when the seasons over to keep the forum interesting.

It is also true to say,that no matter how long teams play and how hard teams try, they will never reach the hights that  Auchinleck Talbot  have achieved.  :)

23 hours ago, kabjo said:

I don't see the final being played at medda park due to the American football team playing there

23 hours ago, Nock Nock said:

It would be an ideal venue then if Talbot reach the final

Nock Nock,my mistake that I didn't include kabjos post as well.

Hights was a play on words in keeping with the topic....(high) 

Nock Nock is relatively new to the forum and portland troon hasn't read any of my posts before.Do keep up Troon toon.

12 hours ago, happy said:

Great reply  :)  and we shall need plenty replys like this when the seasons over to keep the forum interesting.

It is also true to say,that no matter how long teams play and how hard teams try, they will never reach the hights that  Auchinleck Talbot  have achieved.  :)

No team will reach the heights of Talbot this season those hoofs up the park had snow on them when they came down.

14 hours ago, kenny131 said:

No team will reach the heights of Talbot this season those hoofs up the park had snow on them when they came down.

Yep 30 years of Junior football domination by hoofing, intimidating referees, diving....and on and on. 30 years of creating sad little haters is unfortunately the sadder side of the equation. By the way I see number one hater has flung you a dot.

4 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Yep 30 years of Junior football domination by hoofing, intimidating referees, diving....and on and on. 30 years of creating sad little haters is unfortunately the sadder side of the equation. By the way I see number one hater has flung you a dot.

Bwahaha,  first line sounds like your team talk......are you tucker

23 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

I take much umbrage and great exception to that my big wean scaring stewarding chum, can I suggest that in the interest of accuracy that you add another decade onto that figure, 40 years of domination would actually be a better and more accurate statement.:thumsup2 

Archived