Ayrshire cup final

eamonn

10 minutes ago, archieb said:

Semifinals probably in the midweek following the SJFA Cup Final (Wednesday 7th?) and final on Saturday 10th or Wednesday 14th.

I've checked the SJFA website and there still isn't a date set for Largs v Talbot league game.................I'm sure everyone connected with Largs will be watching these cups draws and fixtures, thinking that their game against Talbot might now be a season 2017/18 pre-season fixture!

Depends where girvan finish in league the best place would be 2nd as they would avoid playoffs and evening times cup if they finish 3rd would they play the play offs before they play cumnock in Ayrshire cup you can never really tell with our fixture guru I upset the talbot posse by suggesting they play Largs on Saturday I see girvan play cumnock on 31st so the midweek after scottish for the semis of ayrshire final the next midweek as surely Talbot v Largs will be 10th

12 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Depends where girvan finish in league the best place would be 2nd as they would avoid playoffs and evening times cup if they finish 3rd would they play the play offs before they play cumnock in Ayrshire cup you can never really tell with our fixture guru I upset the talbot posse by suggesting they play Largs on Saturday I see girvan play cumnock on 31st so the midweek after scottish for the semis of ayrshire final the next midweek as surely Talbot v Largs will be 10th

I think this fixture will bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "meaningless game".

Largs really have been treated unbelievably poorly.

12 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

It maybe played on the boys club owned astro at cumnock. ;)

Great idea.

We could make it a 8pm kick off and play under our floodlights and we could cater for the visiting fans / guests in our social club which has ample room for everyone :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Nock Nock said:

Great idea.

We could make it a 8pm kick off and play under our floodlights and we could cater for the visiting fans / guests in our social club which has ample room for everyone :thumsup2

Boys clubs floodlights i think you mean ;)

3 minutes ago, Nock Nock said:

Great idea.

Yep and if the club gets too full there is plenty of extra space in the trophy room

Archived