The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

10 minutes ago, McG said:

Cooke

Not so much excitement in that. That's pretty underwhelming. 25 years old and not exactly a strong scoring record at a level lower than ours. 

Even so, willing to give him a chance and he might well just be the big brick shit house target man we need. 

Edited by djchapsticks

1 minute ago, Buddist Monk said:

I was answering someone else's post, perhaps take your glee at being an annoying wee c**t up with them.

If you can't see the sarcasm in their post, it just makes you even thicker. 

7 hours ago, Soctty said:

I really don't care...

I guess it comes down to whether you care about winning or the image of your club. Obviously the whole thing is a grey area, and winning is clearly key to our survival, I respect other's opinion on the matter whether I agree with them or not, but I think Stokes is a step too far.

Edited by Buddist Monk
..because my first answer was far too miserable.

3 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

People who try to claim others are stupid only show an utter insecurity in their own intellectual frailties. Me? I just think you are a bit of a c**t, rather than stupid.

No, it's just that you're thick as f**k. 

20 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

I believe this is Jack Ross doing us a favour and selling us a chap called Paddy McNair. Haven’t heard of him before but a tremendous signing nonetheless.

So, I believe.. "done me up like a kipper, guv" ..is apt for this, as I really didn't think about it and looked a bit daft for falling for your ruse. But, fair play, have a green dot for catching me out.

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well, if we're going down, we're going down handsome! 

FB_IMG_1529611351511.thumb.jpg.a56f830ecc273728f0e42c8886c29e67.jpg

FB_IMG_1529611336398.thumb.jpg.1e7404d73242563667cc035f07d23957.jpg

Heaton looks as if he is about to get a good feel of his baws, a good shagger's pose that.