The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, Hawk said:

Strange one, I thought Gav would have done a job for you guys. As for Mullen unless he's changed from his Livi days he spends more time on his arse than his feet.

Mullen is much more likely to do a job at this level than Reilly. 

57 minutes ago, elvis said:

The Boy Heaton from Darlington is the player for £75.000. Everton and Middlesbrough both interested 

............... and Fulham ! They can pay £3m for him in a couple of years ! :P

14 minutes ago, fraser_smfc said:

Are people seriously thinking we’re in for McNair? Middlesbrough have tabled a bid of £5m FFS emoji23.png

I would seriously hope not,  I know fans get deluded but that's just kicking the balls right out of things lol

On 6/20/2018 at 07:27, Buddist Monk said:

First off, it's taken as such, it is all opinion and if we are all honest we all know Stokes won't be coming.

However you are wrong about what is justifiable. While in the realm of subjectivity it's fair to say that the line is blurry. Objectively there are universally accepted norms. Your disappointment at my mentioning Rix et al, only proves that point.

I understand how my comments may seem like melodrama, they certainly aren't meant to, but I have my principals and I would hope the club would align with those and it has to be said that they have done in the past.

I really don't care...

4 minutes ago, McG said:

Cody.

Aye, saw that name mentioned on Twitter. 13 goals in National League South doesn't sound great - would rather have kept Reilly to be honest!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44329103

EDIT: See he's also a tall player so that's something. Although he used to be a midfielder and was converted to a striker - bit like Marwood...

Edited by Stu