The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

So he's said something to a fellow Rangers fan as a wind-up, and was so pleased with his little line that's he's repeated it to a journo, who's turned it into a story? FFS.

The c**t was clearly watching the game as a Sevco fan, but shifted his position when they got horsed. I've no time for Chick Young at all.

2 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Arse Wenger is off at Arsenal.  Only a matter of time till they come asking about Jack Ross.  

:thumsup2

Ars-nal are not big enough for Jack's next job :P

1 hour ago, gkneil said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Was there it was quite scary these were seriously big fireworks that explode with a huge BANG into lots of smaller fire works great to see in the sky but they did not reach the sky went off around the bus players were ducking must have thought they were under attack. 

There’s something about that part of Paisley. Here’s one of the weirdest things ever... same part of town. Ex- Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, on a pushbike, nearly being wiped out by a McGills bus.

There’s something about that part of Paisley. Here’s one of the weirdest things ever... same part of town. Ex- Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, on a pushbike, nearly being wiped out by a McGills bus.

Did he forget we drive on the correct side of the road?

12 minutes ago, fraser_smfc said:

Pretty sure he then rocked up in Houston (Renfrewshire) the following day and started interviewing people outside the Fox and Hounds. Mental. 

Was going to Houston not the whole point of his visit? I'm sure the superbowl was in big Houston and somebody thought it would be a good idea to fire him over here to talk to people in the original Houston. I could be wrong, it was all very odd.

56 minutes ago, GAD said:

Was going to Houston not the whole point of his visit? I'm sure the superbowl was in big Houston and somebody thought it would be a good idea to fire him over here to talk to people in the original Houston. I could be wrong, it was all very odd.

Yeah, it was because the Super Bowl was in Houston. An American TV company filmed promos featuring other ‘Houstons’....across the road from the Paisley museum is Houston Kilts, plus he filmed something at the pub in Houston as you say.