The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

31 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Anyone shed any light on this?

IMG_3186.jpg

Surprised to read this Kenny had a passion for SMISA and St Mirren . What rings an alarm is withdrawing his monthly  contribution? You can fall out and have a disagreement but the monthly contribution why . Kenny should come clean . 

3 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Surprised to read this Kenny had a passion for SMISA and St Mirren . What rings an alarm is withdrawing his monthly  contribution? You can fall out and have a disagreement but the monthly contribution why . Kenny should come clean . 

That tweet is a bit annoying, tbh. It's like those attention seekers on Facebook who post crap like "Just had the worst day eva!" so people will ask them what's wrong, but then say they don't want to talk about it. 

It's the line about 'keeping his reasons to himself'. If he really wanted to do that, he wouldn't even hint that there were reasons. Fuxake.

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That tweet is a bit annoying, tbh. It's like those attention seekers on Facebook who post crap like "Just had the worst day eva!" so people will ask them what's wrong, but then say they don't want to talk about it. 

It's the line about 'keeping his reasons to himself'. If he really wanted to do that, he wouldn't even hint that there were reasons. Fuxake.

Yes it was my first thought but and it's a big but why the contribution anyone who knows Kenny's passion for fan ownership must be wondering what is going on. Kenny should come clean if he feels so strongly to pull out and resign something is wrong.

16 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Yes it was my first thought but and it's a big but why the contribution anyone who knows Kenny's passion for fan ownership must be wondering what is going on. Kenny should come clean if he feels so strongly to pull out and resign something is wrong.

I would think that people still contributing monthly, would be entitled to know why someone from the SMISA board has resigned and stopped their membership.

Especially when they were committed to fan ownership, and have now apparently thought, f**k it.

Exactly my thoughts. Wants to keep it private yet posts it on Twitter...

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

"I'm leaving, and although I'm not saying there is a specific reason, I'm not making my reasons public, and just want to be left alone after this very public proclamation of my very private flounce..."

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

He's waiting for reply's so he can do the usual facebook reply "pm me ***" haha,   Stupid post if you don't want anyone to know just resign don't post to the world

14 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

He's waiting for reply's so he can do the usual facebook reply "pm me ***" haha,   Stupid post if you don't want anyone to know just resign don't post to the world

100% correct, however as posted above I'm sure everyone in SMISA would want to know why a board member resigned and withdrew his monthly subscription.  From what Kenny posted I get something has to be said at the next members metting . 

Edited by Demented Zebra

22 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

How?  We're outside the transfer window. Also Hearts have him contracted until summer of 2019 so he can't be signed on  PCA

Appears the original quote was an error BUT to clarify, you can convert an existing loan to a permanent transfer outside a window as it doesnt involve the player's registration moving. Raith did it last year as part of their goalkeeper shenanigans when they converted Lennox's loan from Aberdeen to a permanent transfer to free up an overage loan slot.

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

100% correct, however as posted above I'm sure everyone in SMISA would want to know why a board member resigned and withdrew his monthly subscription.  From what Kenny posted I get something has to be said at the next members metting . 

But as KM is no longer a member we'll only get one side of the story or more likely it'll be brushed under the carpet. 

9 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Quite.

I'm sure I remember some similar "dramaqueenery" from the OP in the past.

Does seem strange. Your either behind it or not.