The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Just now, whereismillar said:

Seeing as you guys are almost home and dry and will be adding players for a better level ! have a word wi Jack and ask him if we can keep stewart And Kirkpatrick please  ;)

I  would imagine Jordan Kirkpatrick will be available at the end of the season, even allowing for him having another years contract still to run with us, but young Ross Stewart is a working progress for Jack who will most definitely be coming back after his loan deal finishes.

21 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I Kinda thought that stewart would be out of reach but kirkpatrick might come back, we shall see . 

I know Stewart has scored a couple , but how's he been looking overall?

22 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I Kinda thought that stewart would be out of reach but kirkpatrick might come back, we shall see . 

I'm glad to see Stewart making an impact. I believe there is a decent player under his "youthful gangliness". Would he, or kirkpatrick be ready for the top division next season.... I'm not sure. To be fair to both, mind, it's not like they've had a long run in the team.

54 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I know Stewart has scored a couple , but how's he been looking overall?

definately more to come , he has impressed opposition fans and well good for this level, a bit of a handful for defences a work in progress for sure but jack see's his potential too !

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

definately more to come , he has impressed opposition fans and well good for this level, a bit of a handful for defences a work in progress for sure but jack see's his potential too !

Let's hope he keeps putting them in the back of the net for you.

Oh this forum is great fun at the moment. I don’t know who is worse Bairns or Arabs
Add to that Finch Road and Tegrammathingmybob
anyway thanks to them all for keeping an old fella going during the dark winter days:thumsup2
Winter is nearly over pops, keep the heaters on until you at least win the league