The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

You're laughing at our nativity?! Good luck finding three wise men and a virgin in Dundee, ya cheeky fucker. 

Fucking spellcheck... that would be Naivety (and I'm not laughing at anybodie's) :thumsup2

Bit harsh about the wise men... visit any DUFC thread to see the extent of the wiseness abound in Dundee,

Fair point about the virgins but....... :whistle

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Imagine being a promotion rival and watching the league's second top scoring team strengthening its strikeforce in December just because it can. 

W'ur pure shiting it by the way........ ;)

16 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Not really, think about it, if the player knows he’s signing for anothe club, a club that are currently in direct competition with his current club would his heart truly be in it ? St Mirren wanted him, he wanted to go, why wait ? 

Im sure we wanted to free up a wage in order to help fund his replacements wages too. 

To me it looks like it was good for both clubs. It freed up a wage for you to bring in the lad from Hamilton. For Saints it gets a player jack obviously wanted , win win for both clubs.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

To me it looks like it was good for both clubs. It freed up a wage for you to bring in the lad from Hamilton. For Saints it gets a player jack obviously wanted , win win for both clubs.

Yep, my thoughts exactly.