The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Morgan :P reliable poster from BAWA. Romour though as nothing been said offical. 

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I think he means we are selling Morgan in January but will be re-signing him on loan till the end of the season.

Sorry, yes, I see that now. I can't imagine a director of football from a club like Forest bothers his arse to come to Paisley for no reason. :thumsup2

Sell in January, and loan back for rest of season is absolutely the best possible deal we're getting here. I also like the idea that business has been done already - no shitting about in January wondering WTF is going on.

Forest is a great move, too. I still feel like they should be a top flight team. Probably my age. It's almost 20 years since they were in the top flight. That's a long time. Not Morton long, but still a long time.

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Right, FFS, can we all just agree that McInnes is happy at Aberdeen and will stay there for ages?

Said it weeks ago, if McInnes goes to Rangers then Aberdeen will at least want to speak to JR, he has admirers on the dons board.

Chairman has backed JR and he got an improved deal after knocking back Dundee, hopefully he at least see's the season out with us but if he leaves then I expect Fowler to take over.