The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Magnificent quotes from Stelios in the Record today:

The result was the Paisley side’s first win on the first day of the campaign since 2006, when they defeated Inverness Caledonian Thistle away from home.

But Stelios says he didn’t pay the record much attention having become so accustomed to winning since joining the side in January.

Stelios said: “No, I wasn’t aware of the record because since I’ve been here we haven’t lost much. We win games."

That bit in bold. :lol: Go on, Stelios son. :wub:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/st-mirren-star-stelios-heralds-10943863#ICID=sharebar_twitter

7 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Great result for St Mirren at the weekend and you now have to take them as serious challengers for the title. Lets hope it doesn't all go wrong eh? 

Steady on it's only 3 points a long long way to go.  But yeah fingers crossed it doesn't

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Magnificent quotes from Stelios in the Record today:

That bit in bold. :lol: Go on, Stelios son. :wub:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/st-mirren-star-stelios-heralds-10943863#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Du Du dudu du Super Stelios :lol:  i may have missed the odd DU there 

Edited by paisleysaints

1 minute ago, paisleysaints said:

Steady on it's only 3 points a long long way to go.  But yeah fingers crossed it doesn't

It's only 3 points, but 3 points against a team that we should be competing with at the top of the table. A bit early to be talking about "6 pointers" but that's what Saturday was if we are serious about challenging for the promotion places.

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah I think you need six DUs :lol:

(And then just the one 'Super Stelios', which is good, because there really is only one.)

You've just stole it from us Doo doo do Kundus Oyunega. Paisley and stealing eh? 

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

So, everything pointing to a new signing tomorrow.

If it's who I've been told it is (as is looking likely with Brian Graham now off to Cheltenham), then it's an interesting one if nothing else...

Geez a hint!