The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

I'd be surprised if Ross was in the frame for the Aberdeen job. He had a good end to last season, and a good start with Alloa as well, but surely you'd expect them to be going for managers with more experience and a record of good results over a few years.

Tommy Wright surely should be mentioned for this job.

I could see Aberdeen thinking that they need someone more experienced but that job could be tailor made for Jack Ross. He knows how to put a team together and has a similar taste in jumpers to their current boss. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I could see Aberdeen thinking that they need someone more experienced but that job could be tailor made for Jack Ross. He knows how to put a team together and has a similar taste in jumpers to their current boss. 

He often wears a long sleeved polo shirt over a shirt and tie. I'll tell you what, there aren't many people (Scottish football managers or otherwise) that could pull that look off!

jackross.jpg

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

He often wears a long sleeved polo shirt over a shirt and tie. I'll tell you what, there aren't many people (Scottish football managers or otherwise) that could pull that look off!

jackross.jpg

Contrast that to some of the slobs likely to sully Pittodrie with their CVs. If Div gets any emails from Aberdeen he should just delete them this time as I reckon Jack would be offksi if it got as far as him being interviewed.