The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

We're in good company with the Dundee rags then.

They are horrendous tbf. I don't know what was worse the apparent 18k clause our papers mentioned or Div demanding Tam McManus take a charity bet with him.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

In my opinion. As I've stated numerous times.

Perhaps thankfully I'm not the chairman.

Oh I dunno - you'd have got a wee pointless jolly to Spain out of the whole thing...

I know they're labelling it as an exclusive as they love to do, but that Record article just looks like a rehash of the statement from Ross on the website. Are there any quotes in there which weren't lifted directly from that statement?

Again, there's no reason to believe he's definitely going, but he's not said anywhere that he's definitely staying either.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We, as a collective, know as much as the rags are telling us and an ambiguous statement by Ross.

'remain', 'continue', and 'remain' from his statement may give an indication what he is doing.

10 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I know they're labelling it as an exclusive as they love to do, but that Record article just looks like a rehash of the statement from Ross on the website. Are there any quotes in there which weren't lifted directly from that statement?

Again, there's no reason to believe he's definitely going, but he's not said anywhere that he's definitely staying either.

10 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

where's that clinging by the tips of the fingers gif ? He's staying to pump the Ton get over it.

9 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

'remain', 'continue', and 'remain' from his statement may give an indication what he is doing.

Nice try. Some context please.

Does "remain focussed" mean the same as "remain at the club next season"?

Just now, NorthBank said:

Eh, no. What made you think that?

He could "remain" in the St Mirren job until next week, sign a couple of players during that period and then f**k off to Dundee. His statement would still be accurate and thus you quoting those words from his statement doesn't give any indication at all as to what Jack Ross will do in future, it only confirms he's still doing the job he's contracted to do.