Photo of the season

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Not only the photo of the season but literally the greatest image ever captured. 

Let's raise a cup to our friends from Fife. Without the points they give us every year, our club would be in a much poorer place.

#LoveTheHippo 

Hippo.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's raise a cup to our friends from Fife. Without the points they give us every year, our club would be in a much poorer place.
#LoveTheHippo 
Hippo.jpg.1895a7f2862a6af9fabcc5ed44c82bfd.jpg

You'd be in this exact division you simpleton.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

And did you treat him in the same way as those seething cretins in order to evaluate his potential reaction to abuse? Or are you saying he wouldnt say boo because he was nice to you?

He's a big softie. Quiet as a mouse.

13 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

And were geese present?

I couldn't possibly comment.

And did you treat him in the same way as those seething cretins in order to evaluate his potential reaction to abuse? Or are you saying he wouldnt say boo because he was nice to you?

I didn't really see it as an insult to Sibbald tbh. If he had came out with "Sibbald is a bit of a scumbag ned who wants a square go with anyone", would that have pleased you more?

I know a couple of blokes who have met Sibbald and apparently he is a quiet guy, he obviously feels quite passionately about the Dunfermline games and likes to maybe play the villain, and that's not a bad thing. I don't think it's a particularly startling revelation to say that when confronted with a large crowd that Sibbald wouldn't turn into some double hard b*****d if it wasn't within the confines of a football pitch.

The utter shitebag

Also, you can get this as a bonus image even though it is from the Bundesliga 2 (I have nowhere else to put it). One of my favourite images from the last year as the 1860 Munich mascots have to wear tiny moustaches to support Movember.

CxzzHU5XAAANZRf.jpg

SD has put up the best pic from our season.

The only major celebration we've had is from this game vs Hibs:-

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1495915901.466213.jpg

This is my personal favourite pic:-

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1495915942.814568.jpg

And every time he does this I want to run on the pitch and kiss him :wub: :-

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1495915989.580298.jpg

This picture is as good as any for giving me joy this season:-

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1495916091.761045.jpg

On 2017-5-27 at 19:15, stumigoo said:

Also, you can get this as a bonus image even though it is from the Bundesliga 2 (I have nowhere else to put it). One of my favourite images from the last year as the 1860 Munich mascots have to wear tiny moustaches to support Movember.

CxzzHU5XAAANZRf.jpg

You`d wonder what they made them do to "celebrate" being relegated to the 3rd tier. Perhaps dress up as Yogi or wear Raith strips for the day.

1860 relegated to 3rd tier

Archived