Fixtures

Kennie

1 hour ago, king Henrik7 said:

Not me hen. Just you like to speak about big teams like pollok n Talbot more than your own.

BIG TEAMS ha ha it's junior fitba ffs, pollok are whipping boys. Last time you won any of the big 2 junior trophies was a decade ago Billy big baws. My wee team has won both in that time. 

Glesga teams are there 2 make the numbers up.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BIG TEAMS ha ha it's junior fitba ffs, pollok are whipping boys. Last time you won any of the big 2 junior trophies was a decade ago Billy big baws. My wee team has won both in that time. 
Glesga teams are there 2 make the numbers up.

Really? My teams Talbot you clown.

14 minutes ago, Brig O'Lea said:

5 home games in a row.  Hope the weather get better!! :lol:

Seriously how the hell can he give you five home in a row? OK two then a break but even three on the bounce, makes no sense?

3 hours ago, Brig O'Lea said:

5 home games in a row.  Hope the weather get better!! :lol:

3 hours ago, Nugent4nil said:

Seriously how the hell can he give you five home in a row? OK two then a break but even three on the bounce, makes no sense?

The fixture list is riddled with such anomalies.

For example Yoker have 4 away games in their first 6 league fixtures, including 3 Saturdays away in a row.

It's just more of the same.

Put simply, the man is utterly out of his depth and hasn't got a clue how to schedule fixtures in a fair and balanced way, doing everything on bits of paper and complaining how difficult it is!

He's also apparently unaware that Glenafton (and possibly Girvan) will be involved in a First Preliminary Round tie of the "big" Scottish Cup on 12th August as he has them playing Lugar in the Ardagh on that date, which will HAVE to be changed (and Girvan vs Craigmark has to be regarded as provisional). Girvan and Glenafton's fixtures listed for 2nd September, when the Second Preliminary Round is played, may also need shifting.

At least with advance release of the fixtures clubs should have plenty of warning about their schedule, chaotic though it may be, and can hopefully get errors corrected. As for those runs of home or away fixtures ......

8 minutes ago, archieb said:

The fixture list is riddled with such anomalies.

For example Yoker have 4 away games in their first 6 league fixtures, including 3 Saturdays away in a row.

It's just more of the same.

Put simply, the man is utterly out of his depth and hasn't got a clue how to schedule fixtures in a fair and balanced way, doing everything on bits of paper and complaining how difficult it is!

He's also apparently unaware that Glenafton (and possibly Girvan) will be involved in a First Preliminary Round tie of the "big" Scottish Cup on 12th August as he has them playing Talbot in the Ardagh on that date, which will HAVE to be changed (and Girvan vs Craigmark has to be regarded as provisional). Girvan and Glenafton's fixtures listed for 2nd September, when the Second Preliminary Round is played, may also need shifting.

At least with advance release of the fixtures clubs should have plenty of warning about their schedule, chaotic though it may be, and can hopefully get errors corrected. As for those runs of home or away fixtures ......

We play Kello in the Ardagh on the 12th of August

17 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

We play Kello in the Ardagh on the 12th of August

Misread fixture list - corrected now to Glenafton playing Lugar, which is the fixture that will definitely need to be moved!

19 minutes ago, archieb said:

Misread fixture list - corrected now to Glenafton playing Lugar, which is the fixture that will definitely need to be moved!

I think we had to move our Ardagh tie against Cumnock last season due to facing Wigton.

Kilbirnie biggest critics of fixture man i think its fair to say , que no home saturday match in the sectional cup and away to title favorites pollok in 1st game !

How can you possibly say kilbirnie are the biggest critic of fixtures man ?
Fans of kilbirnie post on here as do a lot of other clubs fans, but I've yet to see a post from anyone claiming that they are an official of club.
Hard start for us in league fixtures but hey ho got to play everyone over the season anyway

3 hours ago, rednblack said:

Kilbirnie biggest critics of fixture man i think its fair to say , que no home saturday match in the sectional cup and away to title favorites pollok in 1st game !

Ardagh is lot of crap anyway bud. Hopefully be last one ever. Better at home anyway midweek with early ko and Lags and Winton gives you a couple of Saturdays by the seaside.

Archived