Call of Duty: WWII

AberdeenHibee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

GTA puts a ridiculous amount of effort into improving each version of GTA.

Certainly don’t just rehash them and do a wee update like Fifa and CoD. And tbf to Fifa and Cod they’ve found a formula people like, they’ve not found themselves in the position they are through luck.

GTA isn’t a yearly release like the others though. 

I’ve played a bit of the campaign mode while multiplayer and zombies are still downloading and i’m enjoying it. Much better than the futuristic pish.

GTA isn’t a yearly release like the others though. 
I’ve played a bit of the campaign mode while multiplayer and zombies are still downloading and i’m enjoying it. Much better than the futuristic pish.

I know but the point he seemed to be making was that it’s a cash cow because of the name and that they just do little updates and bang it back out again to milk it. The fact GTA isn’t yearly shows that it isn’t like that, games are always ground breaking for me. Great stories, great maps with plenty to explore, so much humour involved too. Graphics on last one were a joke.

As for this getting better as day goes on, sat on it all day ffs. The loading times between games is very poor, phone in hand for a few minutes between every time nearly.

Hate the boat map and the cannon map. Gibraltar and the Flak one are very decent.

I was wondering why the Germans in the campaign were using Soviet weapons, turns out some of some of the German guns were replaced as they've been cut to sell in multiplayer later, fucking bizarre. Gutted that even the campaign is affected by cash grabbing shit like this.

Finished the campaign, which feels a bit shit because i was really into it. Going to get stuck into multiplayer now, had a couple if games of war which are a good addition to the game. And, i’m still a sucker for zombies.... so I’m hoping to get my moneys worth out of this. 

Is it wrong I'm looking forward to new maps already? 

Nut the maps are pish and there’s only 10. Don’t even think I’ve played them all, off the top of my head

Ardennes Forest
Gibraltar
Flak Tower
The stupid fucking boat
Gustav Cannon
One with the trenches in the middle and barn
Aachen
London docks
One that’s like a wee town

Actually I have. Only like a few of them, Aachen and Gibraltar my favourites.

When do new maps come out and will they be free ?

They're selling the season pass thing which gets you all the DLC for just short of what the game itself is retailing at for £40. Insane how much they'll get from flogging some extra maps

Archived