Call of Duty: WWII

AberdeenHibee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few rumours that MW2 remaster could be lumped in with this... I just hope they don't add in all the shite like the have with MW remaster as it's ruined it for me.

16 hours ago, #Gary said:

Few rumours that MW2 remaster could be lumped in with this... I just hope they don't add in all the shite like the have with MW remaster as it's ruined it for me.

See, I was a huge skeptic with all the new stuff but I think it's made it better. Gives it a little more variety without losing too much of its original appeal. 

If they add in more perks then yes I think that's a step too far but I'm not sure that's possible. 

Probably just buy it for MW2 if that turns out to be true. #Gary, what did they add in to the MW remaster to ruin it?

They've added I'm extra guns, knifes, weapons etc which weren't in the previous game. Also different kind of camo's for weapons which weren't in the previous game. Calling cards and that as well.

5 hours ago, Moo said:

They've added I'm extra guns, knifes, weapons etc which weren't in the previous game. Also different kind of camo's for weapons which weren't in the previous game. Calling cards and that as well.

It doesn't effect the gameplay though (new guns are overpowered, the assault rifles especially though). Calling cards, different knife weapons, they make no difference. 

It doesn't effect the gameplay though (new guns are overpowered, the assault rifles especially though). Calling cards, different knife weapons, they make no difference. 

I've not moaned about it, just replied to the boys question. I've enjoyed the game, spent a good 4 days on it already although I've not played it in about a month. The campaign alone remastered was worth paying for alone.

Noticed that Infinite Warfare was down to £12 on PS4 so thought about picking it up to have a go at the MW remaster.  Oh, but wait, the £12 version obviously doesn't include that.  How much would you need to spend now to get that?  £41.  Naw, you're alright.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Still got this?

Sorry mate one of your Celtic friends The Master took the last two codes last night.

No idea where I got "The Master" from (possibly a Dundee fan) but it was a poster by the name of Central.   If you've never heard of him then join the club but he is a Celtic fan.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Sorry mate one of your Celtic friends The Master took the last two codes last night.

No idea where I got "The Master" from (possibly a Dundee fan) but it was a poster by the name of Central.   If you've never heard of him then join the club but he is a Celtic fan.

No problem, cheers anyway.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No problem, cheers anyway.

Glad you didn't say there was a problem or I'd have had to kick you all over Kilmarnock and Edinburgh on a minimum of 3 occasions this season.

Lucky bhoy.

Archived