Call of Duty: WWII

AberdeenHibee

Snipers are arseholes, I don’t mind the ones who get you from miles away after aiming down the sights for a bit as that’s the point of it but the ones who run about quickscoping and taking you out running about in 1 on 1s are an absolute pain in the arse. That needs fixed, I’ve been in some games where it’s just ridiculous.
I agree it's a massive pain in the arse. They should make ADS on the snipers delay so that quickscoping isn't possible. You see some kill cams where they can't even see you in their sights. Would encourage them to play like proper snipers and camp at back of the map, protecting team mates. That I have no problem with.
Gun game is a lot of fun, always loved the party games. but I'm finding it hard on this game, guns and attachments seem to change each game so not sure what your getting, some of the recoil is horrific.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter war double xp! That's what I'm talking about.

Can you buy the dlcs individualy or do you need to get the season pass? I got the season pass for Battlefield 1 then went right off it. I'm sure I started playing something else so wasted £40 on it.

Just got round to starting this up, this years one is so much better than previous years with c***s running up walls and flying about.

Those fucking shotgun shells that explode fire have got me in a right seethe though. Folk with them are running around like terminators. 

• 1 month later...

Got this for Christmas.

Was a bit sceptical as I switched to Battlefield a while back but thought I would give it a go. Its certainly much better than the previous efforts, no jumping up walls ect. Still feels too Coddy though, the scenery in the maps and the gun firing just doesn't feel natural.

I'm a sucker for world war games so will persevere with the Campaign mode, nazi zombies is decent too but won't play much if any multiplayer online, just too annoying.

The first time I played Prop Hunt I was a fucking tractor.  I didn't know you could change your prop or lay decoys.  So I parked up and watched as people ran past not shooting me, and survived the game.  The only other time I have managed to survive was when I was a little red valve on USS Texas.  Climbed on top of one of the canons and nobody spotted me.  Every other time i have been massacred.

I normally play War, with the different objectives, and then opposing sides, it feels like the Spec Ops from MW2.  This is the first one I have bought since Ghosts.

I finished the campaign yesterday (I only ever really play the campaign when it comes to Call of Duty/Battlefield etc). I thought it started realy well and there were some fun missions but it was painfully short and ended very suddenly. Probably won't touch the game ever again now.

Archived