Call of Duty: WWII

AberdeenHibee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fucking brutal map.

It's actually quite impressive how much it's trolled me into oblivion tbf.

I just try and sneak around the side now, if a sniper or two from the other team get on the train you’re fucked.

My tactic on domination is to go for A and C, just touch it so they know someone’s at it, then go into the house or the barn.

Got an 8 kill streak tonight purely by camping on the stairs and in the room upstairs in the house next to A. They just kept on coming. [emoji1]

Brutal map. Have to say I really like the rest of them, they’ve all grown on me over time. Next maps surely be out in time for Christmas?

I'm not sure if it was because I was younger when I played my first CoD's but as much as I'm enjoying this one, I'm just not very good. In fact, I'm pretty damn shit at this one. I regularly get killed and can't even tell afterwards from which area I was shot from. (Kill cams aside - I tend to stick to hardcore).

I just try and sneak around the side now, if a sniper or two from the other team get on the train you’re fucked.

My tactic on domination is to go for A and C, just touch it so they know someone’s at it, then go into the house or the barn.

Got an 8 kill streak tonight purely by camping on the stairs and in the room upstairs in the house next to A.

Brutal map. Have to say I really like the rest of them, they’ve all grown on me over time. Next maps surely be out in time for Christmas?

Aye I just do laps around the edge of the b*****d to no avail.233231c2d919242c724d38f50d3019a8.jpg

Aye I quite like the rest of them as well with Flak Tower and USS Texas being my preferred ones. The only problem for me is that I've had a lot on so I've not been able to get a consistent run going, I've went 3 or 4 days between plays ever since it came out, leading to me being a diddy when I do play it. f**k all on this weekend and next so I'll be getting tore into it.

I thought the first map pack release was 29/30th of January but I could be wrong on that.

I'm not sure if it was because I was younger when I played my first CoD's but as much as I'm enjoying this one, I'm just not very good. In fact, I'm pretty damn shit at this one. I regularly get killed and can't even tell afterwards from which area I was shot from. (Kill cams aside - I tend to stick to hardcore).

150bdc2d53c868f649bdb177307c2c91.jpg

Hate Gustav canyon but surprisingly managed to go positive on it yesterday. Didn't help that the play of the round at the end of the game showed 4 of my 'teammates' sitting in the house all looking out the window and one of the opposition walks up behind them and gets a quad kill. Needless to say we lost!

Not a big fan of uss Texas, too many sniper fan boys camping at the back of the map

Surely you’d get more enjoyment out of the normal mode then. When I first started on this I was gash too but when you learn where people go and where you get killed from becomes so much easier. If you’re on hardcore you’ll not be able to find out and you die much easier too.

Surely you’d get more enjoyment out of the normal mode then. When I first started on this I was gash too but when you learn where people go and where you get killed from becomes so much easier. If you’re on hardcore you’ll not be able to find out and you die much easier too.

My shooting is atrocious so I tend to find it easier to kill on hardcore.

My shooting is atrocious so I tend to find it easier to kill on hardcore.

Fair enough but when you level up and unlock decent guns with all their attachments you can end up killing people sort of the way you can in hardcore. I’ve got an mp40 just now, primed basic training (which gives you 4 attachments and stops you flinching when you get shot) and QuickDraw, Full Metal Jacket, Grip and Advanced Rifling on the gun. Works a treat.

I love Gustav Cannon. However I am a sniping b*****d. Not a camper but a proper sniper.

Only major issue I have is the quik scoping which has re appeared. Folk QS from one side of maps to the other. Utterly horrible.

I also enjoy USS Texas but cannot stand Flak Tower as the spawning is chronic.

On my lowest KDR for years on a CoD game, 1.17, but surprisingly enjoying it more than I have.

I change guns dependant in the map.

Used the FG-42 when using a rifle. But the ammo is low which is a pain.

Use the M1438?? Sub machine gun.

Lee Enfield sniper rifle. Can’t remember the name but it’s an epic gun which confirms a one shot kill when you hit anyone waist and above.

Haven’t found any standout guns mind you.

Played a few games last night and got utterly pumped. Some folk are just super powered on this. One guy ended up with 43 Kills and 2 deaths in TDM. How is that even possible. He had a 28 streak.

Archived