Call of Duty: WWII

AberdeenHibee

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact this game is back to ww2 and back to the classic COD. I hated the recent ones where people jumped about and ran along walls etc, stopped buying them about 3 years ago.
I love war mode, absolutely class, but I get constantly massacred! In fact I die a lot, in any game mode because I’m shit, I must be the worst teammate in the world but I love it lol

Played a couple hours tonight, and after some latency and generally being shite i got into the flow of it and really enjoying it!

War is a slightly easy way of ranking up, talking 20k a game so far. It's also a nice break from the 'regular' multiplayer. Play domination mostly and will continue to do so.

Only issue is the matchmaking can take a lifetime..

Whenever I'm playing out with a party, my teammates are fucking hopeless.

Played about 5 games of domination there. Probably 3 of those games I went positive, had a solid number of captures and defends yet I'm getting rattled consistently. My teammates either sit deep into our one flag or sit near the flag not capturing it, totally frustrating!

Double xp weekend

Oh didn't know this!

Just been playing the campaigners so far an think it's brilliant. Really enjoying this game so far. Not played much online yet due to work but will rattle it over the next two nights.

[emoji5] [emoji4]

Anyone playing Zombies? I think it's brilliant this game. 

Played it early hours of Saturday morning with 3 mates, was going great till one of them basically chucked it cause he was shite. Had 4 peoples worth of zombies for 3 boys basically, got to level 25 with a done up Bar and Tesla Gun.

The big b*****ds with the clubs and the quick ones give me the fear.

Zombies is class in this. My last attempt playing with my mates...one of them was a fanny and fell down a big f**k off long slide into some godforsaken chamber of doom and in my wisdom I jumped in after him...what a mistake. 

Yeah you need to open all the doors up before jumping down that slide.

That ‘chamber of doom’ is actually where you can do your gun up. Makes a massive difference. [emoji23]

Connects to all the other areas outside and inside that chamber.

Archived