Talbot v Cumnock - WOS Semi-Final

CC1987

Stop ruining the conspiracy, think I've done alright with the midweek features considering my schedule. Sorry if my reply was 'huffy' just feel sometimes that the expectations are a bit unrealistic for a free service, think the Beith goals were up shortly after full time for your enjoyment. Largs one as well where I was being a bit more artistic in the editing. Just be glad it wasn't my response when I was getting criticised for missing a game lol. Can't think of any game that's I've ever withheld because a team lost tho?? Mind a few years back I had a problem with an SD card that was corrupted so couldn't retrevive anything off it for a game
There was a bit of carry on after full time so just waiting to find out if the footage is needed elsewhere before the public domain. Only one goal as well so expect a quick turn around once cleared. 

Hope you've managed to catch they thugs who were throwing stuff at the Cumnock players as they were leaving the park I'm sure that will come in handy "elsewhere"

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bawrash said:

Hope you've managed to catch they thugs who were throwing stuff at the Cumnock players as they were leaving the park I'm sure that will come in handy "elsewhere"

Not even watched it myself mate so couldn't comment, been in these kind of situations a few times now. Good jounarilsm positioning or unlucky instigator? I'm no sure  :lol: but aye video will be up in due course. Not decided on the sound track yet either... :thumsup2

Is that your thoughts to why talbot have not performed this season Jim Baxters...........their screwed,i gave my opinion earlier in the thread as to why i believe might be responsible for talbot's below par performances this season and ive only missed a couple of games.A forum is all about other fans opinions and can give different perspectives that could alter my initial thinking.......go on give it a go are you happy with talbots performances over the season and if not why?

25 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Who me?
I've no worries and I'm quite happy in my lot.
How's your team doing?

my teams fine i get the impression your looking for a slagging match,but i've no intention of bandying words with you.you seem to be on here all day there foreyour probable a pensioner,a cripple {certainly hope not ] or got a screw loose,on drugs,or an alki.if you are any of these i'm sure with treatment you'll be fine.i know the way your teams playing won't be helping,keep taking the pills and best of luck.lol 

18 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Not even watched it myself mate so couldn't comment, been in these kind of situations a few times now. Good jounarilsm positioning or unlucky instigator? I'm no sure  :lol: but aye video will be up in due course. Not decided on the sound track yet either... :thumsup2

Got a copy of the Glens song here Aaron if you want.:)

Your team is getting too old now and the players you's have brought in the last 2 seasons are not near good enough. Leishman, Wilson, milliken and young would still walk into any junior but the rest are pretty average

8 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Aye that's a good choice as is Ebony and Ivory.

Never mind,bud.I still think Talbot will have the last laugh,& lift the Scottish! :thumsup2 I'll hopefully be there,& with me havin' "family ties" with Auchinleck,I'll be with the Talbot support! :thumsup2

27 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Got a copy of the Glens song here Aaron if you want.:)

:lol: unless there's a record sreech half way through not sure i'll have much use for it :thumsup2 just joking :P what's the history behind the recording?? Not sure many clubs have their own song as an intro, know Dumbarton have their own 'we play our heart and soul, try to score a goal, dah sons numba one' I like it also their smiling shop keeper intro :) 

Will need to record a punk rock version of eeka peeka for the talbot channel I'm thinking. Could get you and southy in it as well :thumsup2

#beechwoodregulars

9 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

KILLYPIYO perfect song for wednesday highlights NIGHTMARE by avenged sevenfold check it out,fits perfectly

Good song! not sure Blakey would approve tho, distinct lack of accordions and Aretha Franklin style vocals lol :thumsup2

4 hours ago, kenny131 said:

We have only ever lost to SFL sides in the real scottish airdrie and morton,  now shall we post Talbots record in this 1 as getting papped out by lowland league teams is embarrassing 

The Lowland League is a higher tier than the Juniors.

1 minute ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

No team gets the job done in the SCOTTISH cup like Talbot and I fully expect them to be overwhelming favourites against glenafton .........

1 minute ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

No team gets the job done in the SCOTTISH cup like Talbot and I fully expect them to be overwhelming favourites against glenafton .........

They are in the bookies, but the bookie isn't always right.

Watched it back, I don't think I've caught anything that would be of any interest anywhere else. Know what folk were meaning but I zoomed in at the suggested time.If i get a chance over the weekend i'll make you's an extended version for your club website :) doubt there would be much interest on the Talbot Channel :lol: Anyway hope you enjoy,

Archived