[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

What about last last 3 times in senior cup Edinburgh city 2 Talbot 1
Cumbernauld colts 2 Talbot 0
Talbot 0 beith 3

21 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

What about last last 3 times in senior cup Edinburgh city 2 Talbot 1
Cumbernauld colts 2 Talbot 0
Talbot 0 beith 3

Well said mate , but put him on ignore he's not even worth replying to, that way the only way you will see him is when someone quotes him , he's got the mentality of an 8 year old . 

1 minute ago, bawrash said:

Well any highlights or no?? Or does the highlights just go up when you win a game?

The guy works FFS. Give him a break, he's not there to serve you. Highlights go up when he has them win, lose or draw.

Spoiler: The game was shite, there isn't many highlights

Just now, bawrash said:

Well any highlights or no?? Or does the highlights just go up when you win a game?

I think the generally accepted rule with these things is that if you can't be arsed to film it yourself don't be clicking your fingers and making demands of people who can. 

Funny you say that I asked Aaron that after the 3 nil defeat to beith as his highlights were less than 3 minutes. where it's usually 12 or 13 . I enjoy watching highlights of any junior game but Talbot and Largs are my favourite club highlights and his reply was a bit huffy why not ask the beith guy who was filming it to put highlights on

The guy works FFS. Give him a break, he's not there to serve you. Highlights go up when he has them win, lose or draw.
Spoiler: The game was shite, there isn't many highlights

Maybe so but it's no often we get to see us beating you's so would be nice to watch it again [emoji36]

I seriously thought that after earlier posts we were going to get some good contributions from junior fans that hold dear this level of football,and follow their teams through thick and thin each season,and get fans views,talbot or not, on what their own opinion of why talbots struggled this year.Do you think its player recruitment last summer,unlucky with injuries,players playing out of position,has tuckers tactics been sussed by other managers and what would you do to try and lift side for the final,what personnel would change or formation used,or will tucker the legend he is at talbot, have a surprise or two to lift scottish cup again.

3 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

I seriously thought that after earlier posts we were going to get some good contributions from junior fans that hold dear this level of football,and follow their teams through thick and thin each season,and get fans views,talbot or not, on what their own opinion of why talbots struggled this year.Do you think its player recruitment last summer,unlucky with injuries,players playing out of position,has tuckers tactics been sussed by other managers and what would you do to try and lift side for the final,what personnel would change or formation used,or will tucker the legend he is at talbot, have a surprise or two to lift scottish cup again.

Hmm, something's screwy here!

Funny you say that I asked Aaron that after the 3 nil defeat to beith as his highlights were less than 3 minutes. where it's usually 12 or 13 . I enjoy watching highlights of any junior game but Talbot and Largs are my favourite club highlights and his reply was a bit huffy why not ask the beith guy who was filming it to put highlights on

When is beith getting a cameraman?

Stop ruining the conspiracy, think I've done alright with the midweek features considering my schedule. Sorry if my reply was 'huffy' just feel sometimes that the expectations are a bit unrealistic for a free service, think the Beith goals were up shortly after full time for your enjoyment. Largs one as well where I was being a bit more artistic in the editing. Just be glad it wasn't my response when I was getting criticised for missing a game lol. Can't think of any game that's I've ever withheld because a team lost tho?? Mind a few years back I had a problem with an SD card that was corrupted so couldn't retrevive anything off it for a game

There was a bit of carry on after full time so just waiting to find out if the footage is needed elsewhere before the public domain. Only one goal as well so expect a quick turn around once cleared. 

Stop ruining the conspiracy, think I've done alright with the midweek features considering my schedule. Sorry if my reply was 'huffy' just feel sometimes that the expectations are a bit unrealistic for a free service, think the Beith goals were up shortly after full time for your enjoyment. Largs one as well where I was being a bit more artistic in the editing. Just be glad it wasn't my response when I was getting criticised for missing a game lol. Can't think of any game that's I've ever withheld because a team lost tho?? Mind a few years back I had a problem with an SD card that was corrupted so couldn't retrevive anything off it for a game
There was a bit of carry on after full time so just waiting to find out if the footage is needed elsewhere before the public domain. Only one goal as well so expect a quick turn around once cleared. 

Can you not just put on the full game after 9 years of thumpings out at the beechwood scrapyard I wouldn't mind watching the full game again [emoji23]

18 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

thanks for that.thats all we need to know.we'll see it when you put it on.

Archived