Talbot v Cumnock - WOS Semi-Final

CC1987

What I can't fathom is your opinion/obsession (delete as appropriate)  about a rival club. You don't seem to have an opinion on your own club, and if I was a Kilbirnie fan I would certainly be opinionated in the fact that we were relegation fodder again this season and we have a bigger turnaround of staff than Donald Trump. I myself have no opinion on Kilbirnie as they hold no interest to me. But if they did and it forced me to write endless posts about them then I would be certainly taking a reality check. Why not try and stay off threads relating to Talbot for a wee while, you might find you enjoy it, and it might alleviate the stress of preaching to people who actually follow Talbot.

We have our own Facebook page for that as most blasties can't be bothered with this forum anymore due to the constant nonsense on it & as I said if I have an opinion on an open forum about something I'm going to say it
Wasn't even going to comment on this thread until your good self brought me into it trying to petty points score
So maybe a lesson for yourself in concentrating on football matters on here & not trying to look the funny man in front of your Talbot pals

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's your fault Dipple that the chuckle brothers are on here.

Can I just say, I don't think I have heard/read posts from anybody on here which are full of such absolute drivel than the two sad north Ayrshire contributors posts which are always based, mainly, on having a go at other teams, mainly Talbot to be fair

FOTJ - if you have your own Blasties site, just stay of here and let the real supporters talk

Well done on being able to use a multi quote function , read all my posts and the context of them rather than pointing out a collection of posts saying pretty much the same thing , as said what a touchy bunch on here if people air honest opinions . 

We have our own Facebook page for that as most blasties can't be bothered with this forum anymore due to the constant nonsense on it & as I said if I have an opinion on an open forum about something I'm going to say it
Wasn't even going to comment on this thread until your good self brought me into it trying to petty points score
So maybe a lesson for yourself in concentrating on football matters on here & not trying to look the funny man in front of your Talbot pals

Obsessed

So it's your fault Dipple that the chuckle brothers are on here.

Can I just say, I don't think I have heard/read posts from anybody on here which are full of such absolute drivel than the two sad north Ayrshire contributors posts which are always based, mainly, on having a go at other teams, mainly Talbot to be fair

FOTJ - if you have your own Blasties site, just stay of here and let the real supporters talk

Bul unfortunately I'm 1 of they people who believe in freedom of speech & not to be bullied by some Neanderthals from elsewhere thinking that if they constantly abuse someone that person well hide tail & run .
You just stick to being unfunny on the sportsmans dinner circuit with your recycled patter auld yin [emoji106][emoji106]

How is commenting my personal opinion bullying ? I put money on earlier in the season on Glens doing the double so obviously going to be wishing them well . And I'd like to see any other anti Talbot pish you are alluding to ? I've defended myself from trolling & bullying from a certain person/persons then eventually decided to block him & that's it .
This & other forums are for personal opinions & I will continue to give mine as I see fit if that's ok with you .
1 last thing I suggest you read up on bullying in the dictionary as I'm am far from being 1 here

Betting receipt evidence

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Betting receipt evidence

As regards the betting receipt. 

He has been talkIng about having money on the double since well before Xmas mate.

9 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Also the team with best defensive record Brian.

Enjoy your gloating but we are in the big cup final.

Is the Talbot back four picked due to their defensive capabilities or based on how far they can kick a ball?

In all my time watching football at various levels I have never seen a football being booted so far and so regularly. This went beyond the "long ball" game. I know the responses will be about how these tactics have brought great success and trophies, but come on, it is absolutely horrible to watch.

The thing is that Talbot defenders can actually play, with the full backs especially being decent in possession and don't need to try and break the Guinness world record for longest football blooter every time they get the ball.

Betting receipt evidence

Done it on Mcbookie & had to speak to Paul Petrie as the bet wouldn't allow on its normal format . But o cam show you the original photo from where I tried to put it on if you wish & the open bet on Mcbookie if you like ? 9760df7a5936603e7e2c096bf56e48fd.jpg

As regards the betting receipt. 

He has been talkIng about having money on the double since well before Xmas mate.

Was the 3rd of March I eventually put it on

21/1 odds for the double . If folks with more time than myself want to go through the seasons betting odds for that week I'm sure they will find the double odds match up

Anyway al leave this thread now for those who want to talk about the game & not the playground bullies amongst us unless they wish to continue that is

3 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Again petty name calling after me posting an honest opinion that this is a poor Talbot team by their own high standards, which part of this is hard to understand? 

Ive already acknowledged that they've still had a good season in running close to winning  the league , the west and in the SCOTTISH cup final so which part of my posts aren't constructive and make me a roaster ? Would love my club to have has the same season as Talbot but would be man enough to realise their failings at the same time if I saw them. 

Sadly nobody can make any point about Talbot on here without name calling against them if it doesn't go to their liking , just read your own teams forum to see my opinions are shared by lots of Talbot  fans too , does this also make them roasters??? 

Imagine even thinking about levelling the word, petty, at anyone after your blatant body splash into the thread as soon as you saw the result.

It's obvious what you're doing. Don't try playing the poor me card when you get pointed at for it. 

Again there was absolutely no constructive aspect to what you said. But then everyone can see that.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Imagine even thinking about levelling the word, petty, at anyone after your blatant body splash into the thread as soon as you saw the result.

It's obvious what you're doing. Don't try playing the poor me card when you get pointed at for it. 

Again there was absolutely no constructive aspect to what you said. But then everyone can see that.

Think we will need to agree to disagree ,their really is a lack of brains on this forum if you can't even work out my views . 

Talbot fans for watching the most successful club in junior history really are a very fickle lot on here , nobody can ever even try and rhyme or reason with them without getting a barrage of abuse , I'm not saying anything that's not being said by your own fans on your own forum but they don't half honestly hate other fans honest opinions if it's not the usual party line of Talbot being the benchmark etc ( which they are ) but I was only saying that this current team in my opinion are poor compared to other Talbot great teams In the past  . 

But you really can't quite seem to grasp that can you ? 

Think we will need to agree to disagree ,their really is a lack of brains on this forum if you can't even work out my views . 
Talbot fans for watching the most successful club in junior history really are a very fickle lot on here , nobody can ever even try and rhyme or reason with them without getting a barrage of abuse , I'm not saying anything that's not being said by your own fans on your own forum but they don't half honestly hate other fans honest opinions if it's not the usual party line of Talbot being the benchmark etc ( which they are ) but I was only saying that this current team in my opinion are poor compared to other Talbot great teams In the past  . 

You're an utter clown though. Now off your comments have any value. You're Obsessed with the Talbot little Beith boy

2 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

There is no rhyme or reason to what you said. You jumped in immediately just saying Talbot are poor. No detail, no reason for doing so other than the obvious.

As for lack of brains, you're not exactly wowing us all with your intellect here.

Just now, jimbaxters said:

There is no rhyme or reason to what you said. You jumped in immediately just saying Talbot are poor. No detail, no reason for doing so other than the obvious.

As for lack of brains, you're not exactly wowing us all with your intellect here.

No worries jim Bob you know more about my own personal opinion than Even I know about my own personal opinion , some man you :huh: 

Archived