Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

I didn't start any shit flinging, Mongoose did I just asked him to back off.   Now you steam in and You blame the victim.
Do you  blame the kids who died last night as well, you utter c*nt ? Was it their fault they got in the way of some sick b*****d and his twisted grievances ?

Yep, you're the real victim here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not think many years of the UK being quite bomb heavy in the Middle East may of, yanno, helped towards these kind of incidents?

Exploiting and incident like this to have a dig at the UK is no different from Tommy Robison exploiting it to have a go at Islam.
Pathetic.

Horrendous incident, picking on the innocent to prove your sky fairie is better than ours is medieval. A sad day indeed. 

On a separate note, I hope a mod skims this thread and deletes McSpreaders comments and empties the attention seeker along with it. 

2 minutes ago, Jim Bowen said:

Exploiting and incident like this to have a dig at the UK is no different from Tommy Robison exploiting it to have a go at Islam.
Pathetic.

Is the UK a religion?

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Horrendous incident, picking on the innocent to prove your sky fairie is better than ours is medieval. A sad day indeed. 

On a separate note, I hope a mod skims this thread and deletes McSpreaders comments and empties the attention seeker along with it. 

I'd leave his comments up tbh. Unless he's completely emptied, they should serve as a reminder of just how much of a fucking attention-seeking loser he really is. 

4 minutes ago, Jim Bowen said:

Pathetic.

It is different, folk are entitled to question our governments behaviour any time, it's called democracy, that p***k just lumps anyone with a mahogany hue into one big group as the enemy,he's exactly the sort of person that made my mind up that I couldn't vote LEAVE even if I thought it was the right thing to do.

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Maybe I'm wrong but would you not expect some sort of statement from the Prime Minister by now?

She'll still be having her statement written for her...think it's been obvious over the last few weeks she's useless without a script to stick to.

Sickeningly, there'll almost certainly be a team somewhere trying to work out the maximum semantic electoral advantage they can wring out of the carnage last night.

There's probably a good few "Appetite for Destruction" jokes in there, probably all plagiarised from the Paris thing a while back. I can't be fucked regurgitating them.

Give it up McSpreader. People have died, at the hands of utter scumbags. Everyone on this thread is utterly appalled by what has happened.
The last thing anyone needs is you whittering on about being victimised. This is not about you its about the tragic events last night.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Give it up McSpreader. People have died, at the hands of utter scumbags. Everyone on this thread is utterly appalled by what has happened.
The last thing anyone needs is you whittering on about being victimised. This is not about you its about the tragic events last night.

He'll be one of these c***s that actually want it to be ISIS to reinforce his prejudices, while the majority would prefer it to be a lone nutter.

With no evidence whatsoever a couple of electrical failures and a panicked audience running over each other.

It would be easy enough to hide a 5 minute fuse bomb when there was hundreds of people moving. I seriously doubt the suicide bombing story.

Are you an expert in this field or are you jumping to an ill informed conclusion before the facts are known?

The ironing is delicious.

You're a complete moron.

such sad news to wake up to, fair few people still missing hope more than anything their phone is lost and they can return home safe and sound. Also since when were kids fair game, hope whoever set the device is found and then they will meet their just end in whatever prison they end up in.

Until we stop indiscriminate bombing in the Middle East I fear there will be more atrocities like this to come.

Every unmanned drone that wipes out a hospital, village or kills a family will just add to the growing number of radicalized Muslim terrorists both in the UK and abroad. 

"I disagree with British/Western foreign policy."

"I will go and murder children indiscriminately."

There's a large leap from one of those to the other. There's more going on in these attacks than than a reaction. Walking into a pop concert and blowing up children requires a special type of depravity. To cast it as the linear response to something you don't like is simplistic and insulting to people from the Middle East and Muslims.

We also don't know anything about the attacker or their motivations at this point.

For example, are no the time of the Glasgow airport attempted attack' that group left bombs outside Tiger Tiger in London IIRC. At their trial the suspects were found to have said to each other that a nightclub would be a good target because of "all those slags dancing around". That type of violent misogyny might explain why a group similar to that one would want to target a concert attended by teenagers and young people.

Of course, we don't know that whoever did this is similar to the group who tried to attack London and Glasgow then, but it's just an example.

Horrific stuff. 

Sadly it's not the first and it certainly won't be the last time a lone maniac slaughters a bunch of innocent men, women and children.  There's not really anything you can do to stop someone who's determined to blow themselves up in a crowd of people.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

"I disagree with British/Western foreign policy."

"I will go and murder children indiscriminately."

There's a large leap from one of those to the other. There's more going on in these attacks than than a reaction. Walking into a pop concert and blowing up children requires a special type of depravity. To cast it as the linear response to something you don't like is simplistic and insulting to people from the Middle East and Muslims.

We also don't know anything about the attacker or their motivations at this point.

This is how the attack will be justified though, you bomb our kids, we bomb yours, simple as

Archived