Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pandarilla said:

f**k sake. It took for you to arrive before it descended into shit-flinging.

I didn't start any shit flinging, Mongoose did I just asked him to back off.   Now you steam in and You blame the victim.

Do you  blame the kids who died last night as well, you utter c*nt ? Was it their fault they got in the way of some sick b*****d and his twisted grievances ?

I didn't start any shit flinging, Mongoose did I just asked him to back off.   Now you steam in and You blame the victim.
Do you  blame the kids who died last night as well, you utter c*nt ? Was it their fault they got in the way of some sick b*****d and his twisted grievances ?

You are a fucking head case.

Blame the victim? You?

You're not worth wasting time on I'm afraid.

No, what the point is you fucking moron, is that bombing democracy into people over the last 16 years has maybe had an influence on this. Jesus Christ you're thick.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He's clearly not doing that. Take your attention seeking Tommy Robinson act elsewhere.

Back off you utter c*nt. Your dislike of me is totally irrelevant on this thread. 

I can't believe you would use the murder of innocent children and adults to have a pop at me. Back off, you will have plenty of other opportunities to have a go at me.

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

Clear the guy is trolling. Plz ignore folks and carry on the thread as before.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Blame the victim? You?

You're not worth wasting time on I'm afraid.

So back off and stick to the thread.

I assume he has reported his inside info to the relevant authorities. Either that, or he is being a racist piece of shit.

No inside info whatsoever, if you read my post I'd be hazarding a guess.

37 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

So you're justifying the indiscriminate slaughter of our children.......You're a sick moron and should just gtf.

25 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Back off pal, Making cheap shots on the back of this story doesn't do you any favours.  

10 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

8 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Back off you utter c*nt. Your dislike of me is totally irrelevant on this thread. 

I can't believe you would use the murder of innocent children and adults to have a pop at me. Back off, you will have plenty of other opportunities to have a go at me.

7 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

And that is more important than what happened in Manchester is it ?

6 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

So back off and stick to the thread.

Is there no limit to the kind of shit you're willing to do on this site to get yourself some attention? You really are the lowest of the low.

Oh and referring to yourself as a victim on this of all threads is absolutely fucking pathetic, even for you. 

Get back under your rock you utter, utter c**t. 

f**k racism, f**k terrorism. More integration and less separation is the only potential way to limit the chances of shit like this happening. Folk attention seeking or just havering shite, ignore them. People not very far away are dealing with the stark reality their children have been killed.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It will probably just be one life failure who lives with his mum and is acting on alone who ISIS will claim responsibility for. 

What makes you think it will be an Airdrie fan.

Fucking horrible. I've no idea what we do to prevent stuff like this going on. And McSpreader, Tommy Robinson and the like can f**k off. One thing that won't help is increasing the hatred. That's exactly what Daesh and their ilk want to happen.

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Maybe I'm wrong but would you not expect some sort of statement from the Prime Minister by now?

Yes. She could put...

OMG ave been tae Manchester an a like ariana. Bet it wiz the muzzies.

Or she could wait until she's been told what actually happened.

Archived