Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some grim looking images on twitter at the moment but no idea if it's actually from the arena or some dickhead trying to bait attention. 

One US news channel was reporting that the explosions were due to some large balloons that were part of the set. Apparently the singer is okay

The worst scenario here would be a non terrorist incident where a speaker blows and people have just panicked and assumed that there was a bomb and the actual fatalities were caused by a panic. The type of PA system used in these venues is huge and has the potential to do that. I get that there are absolutely no clear reports as to what has happened here, im just surmising the most likely thing to have happened is either an explosion or a blown speaker.

Surely not. I could understand a lot of people being injured because of this but not dying.

Also seen a photo of a man with blood all over his legs.

1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Some grim looking images on twitter at the moment but no idea if it's actually from the arena or some dickhead trying to bait attention. 

One US news channel was reporting that the explosions were due to some large balloons that were part of the set. Apparently the singer is okay

If it's the image of the 3 open doorways with people on the ground visible through them, that's already been confirmed as not being from the Manchester Arena

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Surely not. I could understand a lot of people being injured because of this but not dying.

Also seen a photo of a man with blood all over his legs.

Yeah no ones ever been famously crushed to death have they? 

Just now, Dave1875 said:

If it's the image of the 3 open doorways with people on the ground visible through them, that's already been confirmed as not being from the Manchester Arena

Aye, this. I originally thought it was from an airport attack a while ago but seems its from an army training exercise.

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

Why the f**k do people do that?

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

It's not, it's looking down from maybe a floor above and there is just bodies and blood, it's a massacre. Really fucking grim

Archived