Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

I didn't start any shit flinging, Mongoose did I just asked him to back off.   Now you steam in and You blame the victim.

Do you  blame the kids who died last night as well, you utter c*nt ? Was it their fault they got in the way of some sick b*****d and his twisted grievances ?

You literally just equated yourself to murdered children in terms of being victimised, because of something someone said to you on the internet. You utter c**t.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Until we stop indiscriminate bombing in the Middle East I fear there will be more atrocities like this to come.
Every unmanned drone that wipes out a hospital, village or kills a family will just add to the growing number of radicalized Muslim terrorists both in the UK and abroad. 

So it's justifiable?

7 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

This is how the attack will be justified though, you bomb our kids, we bomb yours, simple as

that's exactly it , it's a horrible cycle that neither sides want to stop by the looks of things

Just now, Jim Bowen said:

So it's justifiable?

No of course it's not. I'm merely pointing out that this will keep happening whilst we're bombing the shit out of people in other lands

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

For example, are no the time of the Glasgow airport attempted attack' that group left bombs outside Tiger Tiger in London IIRC. At their trial the suspects were found to have said to each other that a nightclub would be a good target because of "all those slags dancing around". That type of violent misogyny might explain why a group similar to that one would want to target a concert attended by teenagers and young people.

Of course, we don't know that whoever did this is similar to the group who tried to attack London and Glasgow then, but it's just an example.

Wondering this myself. I've never heard of the singer but is there something about the way she dresses or performs on stage that would anger a radical group? Like early Britney-type stuff?

Wondering this myself. I've never heard of the singer but is there something about the way she dresses or performs on stage that would anger a radical group? Like early Britney-type stuff?

The only thing I can think of is she's a big advocate of gay rights.

No of course it's not. I'm merely pointing out that this will keep happening whilst we're bombing the shit out of people in other lands

You shouldn't have justified him with a response as everyone sensible agrees with you. Not bombing other countries is only a part of the problem though, this is still largely down to such grotesque levels of inequality that we have in the world that won't be getting solved any time soon.

Sad times indeed.

Just now, Jim Bowen said:

Oh right so we bring it on ourselves?

No one said that. And he, quite clearly explained that in the post you quoted but clearly you are too much of a daftie to understand that.

3 minutes ago, Jim Bowen said:

Oh right so we bring it on ourselves?

the general public don't bring it upon themselves, just like the general public in other countries don't bring bombings on themselves.

people in power do not seem to be interested in sorting this

At the risk of not overreacting, the only confirmation on the bomber that I have seen is that it was a man.

I understand the wider point about bombing in the middle east and radicalisation, but it hardly helps the situtation when "bomber=muslim" is the automatic reaction.

Sad and disturbing news. Have to agree with ICTChris here. Whilst I wouldn't disagree that recent (and not so recent) UK foreign affairs has made the world a less safe place, I don't think there's an accurate one sentence summary available for these kind of events.

On another note, a big congratulations to McSpreader for all the attention. You must be delighted.

Archived