Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

How is it that it's the American stations breaking the news? are they just taking punts on any random sources or what? 

I don't think the guess that the majority of an audience at an Ariana Grande gig will be female and 25 or under is much of a stretch or likely to be proven wrong.

Heart warming that the locals have been helping out in their hundreds if not more.

Hope they get the b*****ds that were involved in this, must be co-ordinated if there was a second device.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Heart warming that the locals have been helping out in their hundreds if not more.

Hope they get the b*****ds that were involved in this, must be co-ordinated if there was a second device.

Been seeing alot of that on twitter, agree that in times like this its good to see

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think the guess that the majority of an audience at an Ariana Grande gig will be female and 25 or under is much of a stretch or likely to be proven wrong.

Was moreso on about earlier on when NBC/CBS were breaking stuff 10/20 minutes before the channels over here, who i would have assumed would be first to report anything.

6 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

CNN saying they have 3 sources confirming it was a suicide bomber

BBC may be broadcasting on an old Nokia but at least they're trying to confirm facts before broadcasting.

I truly despair at times when shit like this happens. I'm probably assuming what most on here are thinking? Another religious based terrorism attack but this time targeting children. If it turns out to be so then they have done nothing but make matters worse than they already are. There will be some sort of backlash towards ethnic minorities for no reason other than the hatred spurned by a terrorism act upon children. Rinse and repeat infinity.

Christ :(

I can see a few more controlled explosions with the police being paranoid as f**k of a secondary device. 

Really lucky that it wasn't a Bali nighclub type incident, with a small primary device causing panicked crowds to rush into the secondary device...

I truly despair at times when shit like this happens. I'm probably assuming what most on here are thinking? Another religious based terrorism attack but this time targeting children. If it turns out to be so then they have done nothing but make matters worse than they already are. There will be some sort of backlash towards ethnic minorities for no reason other than the hatred spurned by a terrorism act upon children. Rinse and repeat infinity.

They want the backlash against minorities. It'd easier to radicalise people who feel unwelcome in their society.

Archived