Cheers div

TheMessiah

Question

Just read through a few of these questions and so many of them seem very whingey and demanding, I think people forget that they should be grateful to have the forum not greeting about very minor issues that irk them.

So cheers Div, I like the forum very much :)

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Just read through a few of these questions and so many of them seem very whingey and demanding, I think people forget that they should be grateful to have the forum not greeting about very minor issues that irk them.

So cheers Div, I like the forum very much :)

Thank you!

I'm aware there are a lot of loose ends and things not working quite as well as they should, most particularly the App.

I also know the ads are being a pain in the arse.

I'll get through these, eventually.

4 minutes ago, Div said:

Thank you!

I'm aware there are a lot of loose ends and things not working quite as well as they should, most particularly the App.

I'm more impressed with you not telling half the folk to f**k off tbh

15 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

So cheers Div.  Does this qualify me for a shot in yer hot tub?  I'll bring a bottle of pomagne.

FTFY

4 hours ago, Div said:

Thank you!

I don't have a problem with the ads seeing as I'm always using a PC to log in with. 8) 70Mbs internet connection, 19.2Ghz of computing power, 16GB of 2,400Mhz memory, Nvidia GTX 1050Ti and finally a Samsung Evo 950 SSD, you can throw as many adverts on the site as you can handle Div. I'll just chew them all up.

That being said, thanks for the forum man. :wub:

Archived