Transfers for the 17/18 season

Good luck to Gillfillan, guys just trying to improve the team and improve his own stock.
If the money is coming out his own pocket I don't see what harm it does the club.
Would a team of local boys really be strong g enough?

Lochar look to have made a couple of very impressive additions. 

Heston no manager yet which seems odd this close to pre season starting.

im expecting lochar, mids, threave all to be stronger.

saints and Heston to be weaker.

uppers to be a shambolic blend of overpaid prima donnas and unpaid youngsters being berated continually by the manager.

Lochar look to have made some impressive signings so far, i havent seen anything on there social media feeds about anderson but if they manage to pull that off they will be very strong. Threave missed out on milligan and cameron but have captured a couple other saints lads which will make them title challengers. Heston struggling for a manager at present but i dont think there playing staff would do the dirty on them???? And whats the wigtown players to saints crack? Any names?? 

Whilst Heston players are unlikely to do dirty on them and leave they will be struggling to get quality additions in this late on with pre season starting very soon.

bizarre because they must have a few potential coaches/ managers in their club. One of biggest clubs in region.

and some senior players there who may well have done it if they were first choice 

On 07/06/2017 at 23:14, gingerbreadman said:

Whilst Heston players are unlikely to do dirty on them and leave they will be struggling to get quality additions in this late on with pre season starting very soon.

bizarre because they must have a few potential coaches/ managers in their club. One of biggest clubs in region.

and some senior players there who may well have done it if they were first choice 

Bit of a jump from Youth level coaching to SOS. I'm sure Heston will have it sorted and be fine in time for the season starting.

Lochar signings from facebook account ,wells/anderson from dalbeattie, chris jardine ex annan, goodwin/casey ex gretna. Do other teams not use facebook/twitter to announce news? 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, theweeman69 said:

Wonder where the young Lochmaben centre half has disappeared? Watched him start of the season and thought he was one of the better defenders in the league. Anyone know?

Got himself a bird and likes the beer too much! To be fair I'd rather be playing with his Mrs than them guys!

Archived