Scores tonight

passbackdave

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking finish to the west super 1st, a point Girvan champs, defeat last game minimum play-off, and when do the Peasies play their last game and who do they play? Kilsyth still in the hunt as well, tough play-off for buffs whatever happens, definitely taking these play-off games in. 

16 minutes ago, djorkiev said:

Cracking finish to the west super 1st, a point Girvan champs, defeat last game minimum play-off, and when do the Peasies play their last game and who do they play? Kilsyth still in the hunt as well, tough play-off for buffs whatever happens, definitely taking these play-off games in. 

Peasy's last league game is away to Yoker, not scheduled yet. If Kilsyth lose on Saturday at home to Irvine Vics (unlikely) a win for Peasy is needed to put them in a play-off vs Buffs.

3 hours ago, Kennie said:

2-2 at the Gow. Half time.

With 2 goals within the first 5 mins for Neilston it looked like the Gow and my treble were both going down,so congrats to the guys  on the fight back that saw them achieve parity and remain in the division.Unfortunately,while it was job done for the Gow,the fact that neither team was able to add to the half time score made it a pretty uninspiring second half watch for the neutral punters.

Incidentally,get yer car into Craighead Park early and there's no better place to watch a game when the storm clouds roll in and the rain starts tipping it doon. :)

Peasy's last league game is away to Yoker, not scheduled yet. If Kilsyth lose on Saturday at home to Irvine Vics (unlikely) a win for Peasy is needed to put them in a play-off vs Buffs.

If Kilsyth were to lose 2-0 (isn't going to happen imo) and we drew 0-0 with Yoker then Kilsyth and Peasy would be tied on points, goal difference and goals scored. A playoff to get into the playoff?

20 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

If Kilsyth were to lose 2-0 (isn't going to happen imo) and we drew 0-0 with Yoker then Kilsyth and Peasy would be tied on points, goal difference and goals scored. A playoff to get into the playoff?

Nightmare scenario! Don't tempt fate :shutup

7 hours ago, archieb said:

Nightmare scenario! Don't tempt fate :shutup

SR would schedule the 2nd one to kick off 5 minutes after the final whistle of the first one, that would teach these moaning  B*******

10 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Head to Head record?

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

No idea tbh. I don't have a West Region handbook and you can no longer download it like you used to be able to.

West Region League Rules #5

"The winning of League(s) shall be decided by the results of the matches between clubs in membership of the Leagues, three points for a win, one for a draw. In the event of two or more clubs being equal on points goal difference shall be the deciding factor. If the clubs are still equal then the club which has the most goals for shall be League winners. In the event of all of these being equal on all counts, a Play Off at a neutral venue shall be the deciding factor. The same procedure shall be applicable for relegation purposes."

No mention of head-to head record, so a play-off for a place in the play-off it would be!

55 minutes ago, archieb said:

West Region League Rules #5

"The winning of League(s) shall be decided by the results of the matches between clubs in membership of the Leagues, three points for a win, one for a draw. In the event of two or more clubs being equal on points goal difference shall be the deciding factor. If the clubs are still equal then the club which has the most goals for shall be League winners. In the event of all of these being equal on all counts, a Play Off at a neutral venue shall be the deciding factor. The same procedure shall be applicable for relegation purposes."

No mention of head-to head record, so a play-off for a place in the play-off it would be!

Cheers Archie. As I say. I can't see Kilsyth slipping up against Irvine Vics but we can only hope so it probably won't matter.

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Cheers Archie. As I say. I can't see Kilsyth slipping up against Irvine Vics but we can only hope so it probably won't matter.

Hopefully 4 promotion places next season, so whoever misses out there's a good chance they won't have to wait more than another 12 months anyway.

VOTE FOR RECONSTRUCTION AT THE WEST AGM!!!

Hopefully 4 promotion places next season, so whoever misses out there's a good chance they won't have to wait more than another 12 months anyway.
VOTE FOR RECONSTRUCTION AT THE WEST AGM!!!

I cudnt vote for it unless we get rid of league cups

I cudnt vote for it unless we get rid of league cups

If you want a bigger & better league, please do.

The vote is deliberately simple this year, but it would give us 12 months to work out how best to accommodate the change. That could well involve suggesting dropping cups, but let's get 16 team leagues & a fixture list voted in first.

Archived